The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
May 25, 2019, 10:59:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: >The Smoking Room< The Second Storey  (Read 68700 times)
Captain Reech
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #300 on: September 16, 2011, 11:57:53 am »

I shall endeavour to do so!

"I didn't 'Blow it up' I 'Modified the way it works' OK?"
Wormster
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #301 on: September 16, 2011, 12:06:15 pm »

THANK COG!! ittsh Friday!! - - trebbles all round!

We are the BEC,
And this we must confess,
Whatever is worth doing,
We'll do it to excess!
The Corsair
Defective Inspector
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Admiral
New Zealand New Zealand

PixieOnTheMic
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2011, 12:33:55 pm »

THANK COG!! ittsh Friday!! - - trebbles all round!

I have to down mine fast, only 30 minutes of Friday left here

I think I should also mention I had a dream about this game, only Bailey was a woman...

I assure you, that incident in Singapore was all a misunderstanding.
The Corsair
Defective Inspector
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Admiral
New Zealand New Zealand

PixieOnTheMic
« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2011, 10:56:36 am »

Gentlemen?
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

Capt of the "AO Victoria," Cdr of the Aeronauts!

« Reply #304 on: November 18, 2011, 01:34:52 am »

Gentlemen?

*Wakes up from drunken stooper*  GENTLEMEN?  HERE?  Pah!  We're the riffraff, mate, the riffraff.  Now, where'd that pretty little brunette go?

Don't let these shakes go on, it's time we had a break from it. Send me to the rear! Where the Tides of Madness swell, and men sliding into Hell...

Oh please don't let these shakes go on...
The Corsair
Defective Inspector
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Admiral
New Zealand New Zealand

PixieOnTheMic
« Reply #305 on: November 18, 2011, 04:58:31 am »

The back room, with someone else!
Ella, Aerial Musketeer
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #306 on: November 18, 2011, 05:19:35 am »

i do hope your not talking about me
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #307 on: November 18, 2011, 05:21:22 am »

Why I'm sure I don't know, my dear...  Brain's a bit...  Fuzzy, you see.  I've been passed out for quite a while.  Here, have a seat, allow me to buy you a drink?
walkthebassline
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

« Reply #308 on: November 18, 2011, 05:41:06 am »

Well hello there chaps, don't mind me. Just stopped by for a quick pint. I'll be back on Friday for a proper drink and a pipe.

"Well, I don't really think that the end can be assessed as of itself as being the end because what does the end feel like? It's like saying when you try to extrapolate the end of the universe, you say, if the universe is indeed infinite, then how - what does that mean? How far is all the way, and then if it stops, what's stopping it, and what's behind what's stopping it? So, what's the end, you know, is my question to you."

~ David St. Hubbins
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #309 on: November 18, 2011, 05:47:03 am »

Well hello there chaps, don't mind me. Just stopped by for a quick pint. I'll be back on Friday for a proper drink and a pipe.

Or ya can sit down right here with me and enjoy the hubbly bubbly (hookah)!  FAR better than a pipe, and if smoked quite properly, gets a nice buzz going when mixed with some 'shine!
helios
Zeppelin Overlord
New Zealand New Zealand

Probably not Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

eliasvonhelios
« Reply #310 on: November 18, 2011, 05:49:26 am »

*Wakes up*
Hmm? Oh dear, the place has gotten awfully dusty all of a sudden. I had best see to that.
*Puts on frilly apron, and starts sweeping*

In smoggiest day, in sooted night
no ignorance shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship ignorance's might,
beware my power... Brass Goggles light!
Ella, Aerial Musketeer
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2011, 06:18:49 am »

Why I'm sure I don't know, my dear...  Brain's a bit...  Fuzzy, you see.  I've been passed out for quite a while.  Here, have a seat, allow me to buy you a drink?

ah certainly Sir tho keep it on the down low?
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2011, 06:38:17 am »

Ma'am, I'm nothing if not discreet.  What'll it be for ya?  The brandy is *particularly* nice this time of year.
Ella, Aerial Musketeer
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2011, 06:49:03 am »

Ma'am, I'm nothing if not discreet.  What'll it be for ya?  The brandy is *particularly* nice this time of year.

humm anything you see fit to give me Sir knowing about my drinks is not a strong point
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2011, 06:53:16 am »

humm anything you see fit to give me Sir knowing about my drinks is not a strong point

Brandy it is, then.  I should warn you, it's got a bite that comes back to haunt you if you do more than sip it-not quite so bad as the rums, though...  NO such thing as a smooth rum.

*Remembers himself*  Where ARE my manners?  I've not properly introduced myself, then have I?  X. Markus O'Sullivan, Captain of the AO Victoria, Commander of the Aeronauts.  At your service, milady.

*Bows at the waist, passes you a glass of brandy*
Ella, Aerial Musketeer
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2011, 07:12:30 am »

ah thank you my good Sir. *stands up* now i would curtsey but chances are i would fall flat on my face so *dose a very fancy bow and exeptes the drink and takes a sip* o that is fine stuff *resettles her self* o also im Ela
walkthebassline
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #316 on: November 19, 2011, 03:09:24 pm »

Greetings gentlemen...and greetings to the rest of you ruffians as well. Now find me a bottle of bourbon.

*Pulls out pipe and lights it*

Ah, now that's better. And there is a hookah as well? That will be have to tried as well.

*Pours glass of bourbon*

I think I shall be here a while chaps.
James Harrison
Immortal
England England

Bachelor of the Arts; Master of the Sciences

« Reply #317 on: November 19, 2011, 03:19:47 pm »

That certainly has been my experience.  This is about as close to the Hotel California as I have yet found  Cheesy

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #318 on: November 19, 2011, 04:53:47 pm »

ah thank you my good Sir. *stands up* now i would curtsey but chances are i would fall flat on my face so *dose a very fancy bow and exeptes the drink and takes a sip* o that is fine stuff *resettles her self* o also im Ela

The pleasure is mine, Ms. Ella.  I'll spare you the jokes about being "Enchanted," as I'm sure you have heard them all before.  Now, what's a nice lady like you doing in a place like this?

Greetings gentlemen...and greetings to the rest of you ruffians as well. Now find me a bottle of bourbon.

Ah, now that's better. And there is a hookah as well? That will be have to tried as well.

*Pours glass of bourbon*

That's the spirit!  Come, let us sit and tell stories!
Herr Döktor
Gadgeteer, Contraptionist, and Inventor, FVSS
Governor
Master Tinkerer

Herr Döktor, and friend.

« Reply #319 on: November 19, 2011, 05:53:39 pm »

That certainly has been my experience.  This is about as close to the Hotel California as I have yet found  Cheesy

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #320 on: November 19, 2011, 05:59:05 pm »

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

walkthebassline
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2011, 06:43:43 pm »

The pleasure is mine, Ms. Ella.  I'll spare you the jokes about being "Enchanted," as I'm sure you have heard them all before.  Now, what's a nice lady like you doing in a place like this?

*Pours glass of bourbon*

Ah, yes! Did I ever tell you chaps of the time my old crew and I stole the prize zeppelin of New Atlantis? From right under their noses?
Xenos
Zeppelin Admiral
Sudan Sudan

« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2011, 07:13:27 pm »

*Pours glass of bourbon*

Ah, yes! Did I ever tell you chaps of the time my old crew and I stole the prize zeppelin of New Atlantis? From right under their noses?

Why no indeed, you dasterly knave!  Do regale us with this most amazing feat!
Ella, Aerial Musketeer
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2011, 10:23:12 pm »

ah Xenos
i have heard alot of them its rather funny when small children pull you up on it
im here because i want to be out of the way of my mother shes trying to dress me up agin *shudders* pink frilly dresses and parasols are not for me. I prefer pants and guns and knives.
walkthebassline
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »

Well gentlemen, let me tell you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That is the tale my good fellows. I swear it is true in its entirety and will challenge anyone who says otherwise. As for the way we got rid of the dratted zeppelin, that is a tale for another day.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: