The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 24, 2019, 01:47:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Airship Pirates' Ball (Pottstown, PA July 30)  (Read 1022 times)
Mungo
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: July 13, 2011, 04:22:06 am »

Greetings:  Come and join us for the first annual Airship Pirates' Ball July 30 2011, 8pm in Pottstown, Pa (just west of Philadelphia).  There shall be music, a costume contest, a steampunk art contest, a silent auction, and more, all for the benefit of the Greylight Theatre and the TRIPAC performing arts center.

For information and tickets, please stop by www.leagueofairshippirates.com.  Vending slots are available as well.

I thank you for your time.

M
Sgt. Garrett Doolec
Officer
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 09:41:53 pm »

Mungo,

Unbelievable... I'm a newcomer to this board and i find a reference to my birthplace!!!  (Which of course, the majority of the world has never even heard of)  Wish I could make it back to attend.  Best of luck!

Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: