The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 24, 2019, 01:14:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Airship Pirates' Ball (Pottstown, PA July 30)  (Read 1082 times)
Mungo
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: July 10, 2011, 07:01:41 pm »

Pray come and join us in Pottstown, PA (just West of Philadelphia) for our first annual Airship Pirates' Ball, a steampunk costume event for the benefit of the TRIPAC performing arts center and the Greylight Theatre. 

The Event shall be held on Saturday, July 30 2011 at 8PM, and shall feature a costume contest, an art show and contest, vendors, food, and quite a bit more.  All proceeds go to a good cause, so please come out and join us.

Tickets are available on the website for $12 or at the door for $15.

Please visit www.leagueofairshippirates.com for tickets, information, or vending information

I thank you for your time
Mungo
Deck Hand

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:25:35 pm »

Less than two weeks now to the Ball, Preparations at fevered pitch, Weirdness abounding, get your tickets soon  Wink
Dharmagraphics
Zeppelin Captain

Voltaire & I in NYC

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:54 pm »

MECHANIQUE will be vending this event . We handed out many flyers this past weekend at Dorian's Parlor in Philly , and many people were interested in a Steampunk event in central PA .
 Please come out and make this event the first of many .

www.MechaniqueSteampunk.com - steampunk jewelry with authenticity !
  check it out !
Mina
Snr. Officer

Steampunk seraphim, femme fatale

jaimie_lee93
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 04:36:12 am »

wish I had found this thread a bit sooner, so I could maybe ask off work. although I'm not sure that 20 days would have been enough time for me to throw together something decent. Ah well, perhaps next time :/

Come take my journey into night
    Come be my shadow, walk at my side
    And when you see all that I have seen
    Can you tell me love from pride?
Mungo
Deck Hand

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 09:48:06 pm »

wish I had found this thread a bit sooner, so I could maybe ask off work. although I'm not sure that 20 days would have been enough time for me to throw together something decent. Ah well, perhaps next time :/

Nonsense, my dear.  Toss on a frock, some goggles, and a fan and come join us.  You're company is costume enough Smiley
Mina
Snr. Officer

Steampunk seraphim, femme fatale

jaimie_lee93
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 02:37:32 am »

Nonsense, my dear.  Toss on a frock, some goggles, and a fan and come join us.  You're company is costume enough Smiley

Well, well, perhaps I will  Wink
Mungo
Deck Hand

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 07:35:21 pm »

There shall be a build day this Sunday at the TRIPAC performing Arts center (245 E High St, Pottstown, PA) at 1PM.  Come out and help us prepare for the ball!!  A wonderful chance to get to know one another and make sure we're not all wearing the same brand of goggles to the event....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: