The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 18, 2019, 04:57:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victorian Days in Colorado Springs, Colorado  (Read 829 times)
Ben Franklin's Electric Kite
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Rex Libris

« on: June 10, 2011, 10:28:21 pm »

Come along, Colorado Steampunks. It's not really so far from Denver, and making a day of it from Boulder isn't so bad. I'd love to see some steamy costumes heighten the tone of this event, and some flower-strewn steampunk bikes and wagons.

Sunday, June 26, 1 pm to 4 pm at the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S. Tejon Street. There will be special tours, a dance demonstration, penny farthings, Civil War re-enactors, a performance in the beautiful and marvelously Victorian old courtroom, free lemonade, and a flower parade.

It'll be great. And of course, visit the museum sometime. It's open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 to 4, is free, and is really an excellent little museum in a great period building.

http://www.springsgov.com/SectionIndex.aspx?SectionID=38
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:34:32 pm by Ben Franklin's Electric Kite » Logged
Captain Brandsson
Zeppelin Admiral

"We've done the impossible, that makes us mighty."

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 05:19:39 am »

I might do this

- Maximilian
Ben Franklin's Electric Kite
Zeppelin Captain

Rex Libris

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:00 am »

It was a good time. Unfortunately I was working and couldn't go 'round and get good photos.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: