The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 25, 2019, 12:19:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free band gig!! Steampunk Willy!  (Read 1098 times)
Col. Aleksander Montfort
Gunner
United States United States

Colonel Montfort @ Comic Con!

« on: June 08, 2011, 12:01:38 am »

Free live band gig!!! We are Steampunk Willy and will be playing a live rock show at the El Cajon Car Show, INSIDE Guitar and Bassland at 172 E Main St, El Cajon, CA. Although we won't be dressed in our Steampunk garb, we welcome any and all Steamers out there who wanna 'Rock out with your CLOCK out". Feel free to dress Steampunk, or not! Or, come as you are! (this includes mundanes, muggles, furries, cybers and dieslers too lol)

We play mostly original tunes but due to the car show, we play some more "standard" known tunes during the first half of our set to appease the masses. Once we finish getting our costumes done we will begin gigging around town in full regalia. This is a FREE car show and free gig, fun for the kids/family. There are several eateries, lots of cool cars, our live music, and a great atmosphere to spend some time. Thanks for all your support. Keep on steamin'!

Colonel Aleksander Montfort, Chronopercussionist.

I never met an airship I didn't like.
ResilienceDoll
Deck Hand

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 08:07:10 am »

'Rock out with your CLOCK out".

Sir, I find it only fair to warn you that I will SO be stealing this quote. It's too clever not to.

In return, I offer this humorous inquiry:
What does one call a chronopercussionist who has just parted ways with his betrothed?
Domicileless
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:09:38 am by ResilienceDoll » Logged
Col. Aleksander Montfort
Gunner

Colonel Montfort @ Comic Con!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:48:16 pm »

'Rock out with your CLOCK out".

Sir, I find it only fair to warn you that I will SO be stealing this quote. It's too clever not to.

In return, I offer this humorous inquiry:
What does one call a chronopercussionist who has just parted ways with his betrothed?
Domicileless

Brilliant!!!! I will be using THAT one more than a few times!!!

And for those few I saw at the gig, THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! I will post a few pics soon. And, another gig date to follow.

Thank you again for your support.

Still rockin' out with my clock out!

Col M. ;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: