The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 18, 2019, 08:25:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Introduction (Seattle/Lake Stevens, WA)  (Read 660 times)
Rebecca_Lansport
Deck Hand
United States United States

"Up until the punching, it was a real nice party."

« on: June 03, 2011, 08:04:23 am »

I'm planning to move up to Lake Stevens sometime in the next few months (by the end of September if everything goes well - which I doubt), and was looking for a group of like-minded people to be acquainted with... The issue being I've never before been to the area. so I know nothing of it save that it rains a lot and is reported to be very green. I was hoping to get to know some people before my move, so I'd have friends already waiting for me. *grins*

“But it ain’t all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin’ is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I’m about to say. Love. You can know all the math in the ‘Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don’t love, she’ll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she’s hurtin’ ‘fore she keens. Makes her a home.” – Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
Sepiachord
Zeppelin Admiral
Vatican City State Vatican City State

Time Traveling Ethno-Musicologist

sepiachord
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:25:18 pm »

Do you have a Facebook?

You can join the Seattle Steamrats group & get introduced to lots of us in the Seattle area very quickly.

-Jordan
Sepiachord
Zeppelin Admiral
Vatican City State Vatican City State

Time Traveling Ethno-Musicologist

sepiachord
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:00:10 pm »

Here's the group:
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1666675471#!/home.php?sk=group_96957868518
Rise of Aester
Deck Hand

Within Imagination lies Truth

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 03:21:40 pm »

Well, Lake Stevens is a bit north of Seattle, about 30 minutes (depending on Traffic, of course), but there is also a group in Everett that meets at a place called the AFK Tavern which is sort of a gamers Mecca.

There are quite a few of us around here, but we've gotten a bit more scattered with the loss of our usual meeting place about a year ago. 

Welcome!  In advance.  =0)

Marshal Hunter
www.riseofaester.com

Remember the Perseus!
dbvictoria
Deck Hand

dbvictoria
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 03:47:59 pm »

Welcome in advance!  If you're not big into Facebook, there's also a Google group for the 'rats:

http://groups.google.com/group/seattle-steamrats

-Victoria/Mahariel/Alanna Worthy
Designs by Victoria
Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: