The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
June 17, 2019, 08:43:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunks of the world stand up and be counted.  (Read 1107 times)
Mr Addams
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: May 23, 2011, 07:03:55 pm »

For the past month, I have been running a poll in the metaphysical section of this forum. But I have not yet had enough responses to make use of the information.

There are a lot more people active on this forum than have entered this poll. So, If you have not yet entered this poll, please do so, in order to create a useable set of information about Steampunks around the world.

The poll asks about the age and sex of those who are involved in Steampunk, and is divided into five geographical sections. The four regions used by this forum, North America, United Kingdom, Europe, & Oceania. Plus elsewhere, for those who do not consider themselves to belong to the four regions listed.
It would also help if you could post your Country of residence, or State if in the USA, in the body of the topic.

Please follow THIS LINK TO THE POLL, and select the button which best describes yourself.

The more information gathered, the more reliable the results will be. I would like to collect at least 100 more results before I start analysing the information. When I have gathered enough data, I shall post the results of the survey for everybody who is interested.

Finally, a few people have posted information about themselves in the body of the topic without taking the poll. if you have already posted your location in the thread, please check that you have taken the poll by looking at the question. if you can not see the results, then you have not taken part.

Thank you all for your participation in what I hope will be a very informative survey.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: