The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 18, 2019, 02:39:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Anachronism - NYC  (Read 576 times)
Ladiofthelibrary
Swab

United States United States

« on: March 09, 2011, 06:54:47 pm »

"The Anachronism is New York City’s most friendly, most inclusive Steampunk event.   We also try to offer an absolutely fantastic overload of performances, performers, and shows.   And we’re incredibly affordable.  Whether you’re a Steampunk veteran or just someone who’s curious, this event will welcome you and show you a spectacular time.  You should go!"

As a vendor and attendee at many Jeff Mach (of Wicked Faire, The International Steampunk City, and more) events, I consider myself a top authority to inform you that you *will* enjoy yourself at The Anachronism. Located in Webster Hall (http://www.websterhall.com/) in New York City, The Anachronism has a truly marvelous line-up of performers for your delight and amusement. From burlesque to danceable music to stunning performances, the amount of entertainment packed into one evening will astound you. (It still astounds me, and I went to the first Anachronism!)

The theme this time is..... EXPEDITION TO CANDYLAND

Come in your finest steampunk elegance, or in candystripes and sugary goodness! All types of steampunks welcome; from the experienced costumer living the lifestyle, to those curious and intrigued by the concepts of time travel! Beautiful clothing! Alternate history! And candy! Lots and lots of candy!

The Anachronism will be on April 3rd, starting at 3 pm.

http://theanachronismnyc.com/

Join us!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: