The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 11, 2017, 02:06:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The London & Western Home Counties Steampunk Society  (Read 6713 times)
Professor Oilcan
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Steam in the blood, birthday 10th March,

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 03:22:54 pm »

http://www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog/2011/06/03/worlds-largest-steampunk-exhibition-visits-london/

Professor G O Pivot Oilcan
Teacher of mad Steam related mayhem, mentor to a few mad scientists and owner of the Imperial Steam Powered Airship and Transportation Company.
Professor Oilcan
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 02:43:00 pm »

Just a reminder about this coming weekend meet up at Kew. Its the Punked workshops this weekend as well as being a Cornish beam engine weekend. Having spoken to Tinker, at the moment you do not need to reserve a place on the workshops but if its manic he will put a proceedure into place as needed.
Eric T Paradigm
Officer

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:40 pm »

Just a reminder about this coming weekend meet up at Kew. Its the Punked workshops this weekend as well as being a Cornish beam engine weekend. Having spoken to Tinker, at the moment you do not need to reserve a place on the workshops but if its manic he will put a proceedure into place as needed.

Do you have any information about what workshops are being run, when and how many people can take part?

Eric T. Paradigm
Chief Engineer & Proprietor
Paradigm Engineering Co. Ltd
Hampshire

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum
Professor Oilcan
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 12:29:22 am »

Do you have any information about what workshops are being run, when and how many people can take part?

This is one to go towards Timetinker I think, any ideas?
#
Sarahecmilla
Swab

France France

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 12:40:21 pm »

Nice to meet you,

I am a French Steampunk who have just moved to London in September for studies Smiley)) I have sent you a friend request on facebook, if it's possible for me to join your group Smiley)) I can't wait to discover English Steampunk events, a new  Adventure for me is starting Smiley))

Wish you all the best,

Sarahecmilla
vampyresheep
Snr. Officer

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 09:41:54 am »

Nice to meet you,

I am a French Steampunk who have just moved to London in September for studies Smiley)) I have sent you a friend request on facebook, if it's possible for me to join your group Smiley)) I can't wait to discover English Steampunk events, a new  Adventure for me is starting Smiley))

Wish you all the best,

Sarahecmilla

Welcome to London!  Smiley  I'm afraid there isn't too much activity on the LWHCSS group these days.  If you are south London based (or not adverse to travel!), there is the Nonsuch Steampunk Guild, largely based in the Sutton area - feel free to join and get to know people on there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/352717051432307/

there is also the Eastern Home Counties group which also ventures into the London borders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/388265657940362/

I'm afraid us London lot appear to be a little lax in organising outings in the city, although we did have a rather splendid day at the Victoriana exhibition last weekend and most of us of the disposition that we must do this more often!  So I'd suggest joining the aforementioned two groups, along with the British Steampunk Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/139909556032928/, and of course here on Brass Goggles and keep an eye out for stuff going on!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: