The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
May 22, 2018, 09:21:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Steampunkish music  (Read 924 times)
Lazaras
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Have Wierd; Will Travel.

« on: August 02, 2007, 05:31:43 pm »

Now then. due to the era existing past the point where thigns become open domain what songs do you feel capture the proper feel in iether steam or punk. also, what public domain/creative commons/what have you music that was created later would you people say also captures the proper feel?

Cheapie Theatre
Want something to read? Got ten minutes to kill? Here you go!
Don Ramo
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 04:43:01 am »

A small bit of music that I feel duly gives credit to the iconic mad scientist tinkering away in their secluded workshop on technologies best left untouched by the hands of man and far away from those of the feint of heart would be In the Hall of the Mountain King . As it was performed by Apocalyptica I sit to listen and take in the vibrant chords of cacophony feeling them build and intertwine. It makes me shiver in envisioning electricity arcing through the air setting hair on end with the crisp odor of ozone burning the nose all the while levers are thrown, knobs turned, and switches are switched. In a slightly less aggressive, but no less powerful, piece I recommend the performance by Danny Elfman. I find it more appealing to the gearwork portion of my mind.
C Agnes Deadlock
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 06:05:32 am »

I had not realised Apocalyptica covered that tune. Wonderful--I must find it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: