The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 18, 2019, 02:56:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feb 17 "Steampunk" night: Great Expectations Book-It Repertory Theater, Seattle  (Read 729 times)
Sepiachord
Zeppelin Admiral
Vatican City State Vatican City State

Time Traveling Ethno-Musicologist

sepiachord
« on: January 14, 2011, 04:41:44 pm »

"Steampunk" night for Great Expectations at Book-It Repertory Theater, Seattle

Got this in the email, clearly intended for me to pass on. So here you go:

"To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you to spread the word that we will be having a "Steampunk" night for Great Expectations at Book-It.

Anyone who shows up wearing Steampunk garb will recieve 2-for-1 tickets for the performance on Febuary 17th at 7:30 (2 tickets for $32.00). The Steampunk tickets are walk-up only, they cannot be reserved before 6:30 on the night of the performance.

We are located in the Seattle Center (305 Harrison St, Seattle) on the first floor of the old Armory Building. All questions can be directed to boxoffice@book-it.org, or over the phone at (206) 216-0833, Tuesday-Friday, Noon-pm.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would confirm receipt of this email, and pass the information along to all Steampunkers/Dickensian enthusiasts.

Thank you very much,
Tom Dewey
Lead Box Office Associate
Book-It
Repertory Theater"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: