The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
April 29, 2017, 05:02:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blog is temporarily offline. See this tweet, follow @brasstech for updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Clinkerton Agency  (Read 2789 times)
SolarCenturion
Snr. Officer
United States United States

Stand a little less between me and the sun

« on: September 22, 2010, 10:10:14 pm »

The Clinkerton Agency

This is Meta-club for Private Detectives, Bounty Hunters and Private Security Officers

Pleased to meet you, I'm Solar Centurion, A.K.A. Tiberius Swift, A.K.A. Pat Sullivan

I've been involved in Private Security for a number of years.  I started as checkpoint screener at Dulles International Airport for Globe Aviation.  Globe is actually a division of the Pinkertons.

Anyhow, after the TSA took over and refused to pay me a decent wage, I moved into security for the DoD.  If anyone cared to dig I'm sure you could find out exactly what Agencies I've worked for but I've been advised it's best to just not discuss it.

My other part time gig is Security at the International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C.

I did have my P.I. license for a while but got sick of serving summons real fast.

Private Security covers a broad range of job descriptions from Blackwater to the Night Watchman at PS 232.

I welcome all Private Security Professionals to the Clinkerton Agency, The Steampunk Detectives.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
SolarCenturion
Snr. Officer

Stand a little less between me and the sun

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 02:10:04 am »

*pulls out the brass paddles and hits the thread with voltage*

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................*
Nokose Fixico
Deck Hand

Old Soldier

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:17:50 pm »

Has the Clinkerton Agency closed or awaiting applicants??

Bob Nokose Fixico

Bob Nokose Fixico
Muskogee Creek Scout US Army (ret)
Yes I am Bob, looking for the next job.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: