The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 20, 2019, 03:18:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Pinup II (PG 13 only may be NSFW)  (Read 173621 times)
grimnir
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

Maker of fine Leathercrafts

« Reply #975 on: July 30, 2014, 02:08:36 am »

You do look stunning, Miss Grey! It's a shame you're not in Oz, I'd love to see you model the leather corset

Kindest regards, Raven

IvyGrey
Deck Hand
United States United States

« Reply #976 on: July 30, 2014, 02:15:05 am »

For your leatherwork it would be worth the trip. Thank you.
Clym Angus
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Lord of Misrule

« Reply #977 on: July 30, 2014, 10:08:53 pm »

I like your spatz.

Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

It's the Captain, Lilith Vanderstorme!

« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2014, 07:37:21 pm »

my spatz?

frances
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2014, 07:49:28 pm »

It is his accent that gets in the way Captain.  He means your spats.
Clym Angus
Zeppelin Admiral

Lord of Misrule

« Reply #980 on: August 01, 2014, 02:28:14 am »

A lady, trying to explain the inner psychological workings of a male is much like a male trying to explain the same but in reverse.

Cpt. Vanderstorme, I feel I already complemented you on the kick ass nature of your attire.

Lady Frances, thank you for your concern. Meaning should be clear, in all things, lest we're held hostage by the mad thoughts of aberrancy.

I feel focus is required; 2-3 images back in ivy's account I see the most wonderful almost foot wear.

(I can't help it. When someone opens up the entire account I will browse and I do love a wonderfully turned ankle)
IvyGrey
Deck Hand

« Reply #981 on: August 01, 2014, 03:58:33 am »

I wear six inch heels quite regularly and have not turned an ankle once, even at a dead run. Thank you. I have such a weakness for shoes...and spats, leg warmers, proper stockings, and so on.
Prof Thadeus Q. Wychlock
Zeppelin Admiral

What Watt ?!

« Reply #982 on: August 01, 2014, 07:49:05 am »

I wear six inch heels quite regularly and have not turned an ankle once, even at a dead run. Thank you. I have such a weakness for shoes...and spats, leg warmers, proper stockings, and so on.

My dear lady .... sounds like you'll fit in here perfectly !  Grin

"In a world whose only quarrel with instant gratification is that it takes too long, we are practitioners of a dying art: patience."
Octavius von Gilgamesh
Immortal
Australia Australia

Captain of the Ariadne's Sorrow

« Reply #983 on: August 02, 2014, 02:28:47 pm »

My dear lady .... sounds like you'll fit in here perfectly !  Grin
Tis true, the many hours I have spent looking at assorted footwear, alas, given that I could ski with the equipment graced to me, most are out of my size range.

May the gods stand between you and harm, in all the empty places where you must walk.
Keith_Beef
Snr. Officer
France France

« Reply #984 on: August 02, 2014, 07:44:23 pm »

Rules of the internet state that if there are no pictures, then it didn't happen.

--
Keith
MarcusJuliusCroft
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #985 on: August 02, 2014, 07:48:26 pm »

Rules of the internet state that if there are no pictures, then it didn't happen.
SECONDED

I am what I am because I am, an Entrepreneur, Villain, Student and Mastermind
IvyGrey
Deck Hand

« Reply #986 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:57 pm »

There are shoes and leg warmers in one pic if you scroll about my flickr account. I'll work on the rest. I lost a hard drive full of photos a few months ago and haven't got everything back in one spot again as yet.
grimnir
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #987 on: August 03, 2014, 11:44:50 am »

We had a friend come over to model the Black Queen corset, and if she's not pinup material I don't know what is! Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you, Bec from Queensland!

Kieranfoy
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

Cthulhu ftaghn!

« Reply #988 on: August 03, 2014, 01:03:55 pm »

Ooooh

Aussie women are the best,

They stands above the bloody rest!

They are the bloody non pareil,

An' you can't 'ave 'em anyway!

On a more srious note, wonderfully photography, and a fabulous model. Well done! Was waiting to see this one modelled.

'Invoked or not, the gods will be present.'

-The Oracle of Delphi
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #989 on: August 03, 2014, 11:15:07 pm »

We had a friend come over to model the Black Queen corset, and if she's not pinup material I don't know what is! Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you, Bec from Queensland!
(Snip)
Ah, your creation looks even more impressive when so beautifully modelled, and I must admit to feeling rather jealous of your friend Bec!

Yours,
Miranda.
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #990 on: August 03, 2014, 11:22:07 pm »

A perfectly posed image to show a gorgeous outfit, with elements of Steampunk, gothic and burlesque - love it! Makes me want Halloween to hurry up and come around again...

Yours,
Miranda.
Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #991 on: August 05, 2014, 10:21:20 pm »

I love that brown neck ish thingie:3
grimnir
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #992 on: August 06, 2014, 01:41:12 am »

The one Bec's wearing in the second pic? I call it the Bolero harness Smiley https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/177747126/bolero-overbust-harness-in-leather-fully
It's my own pattern, I either have a swing clasp or buckle on the front
Chamenas
Deck Hand

« Reply #993 on: August 06, 2014, 02:32:32 am »

The one Bec's wearing in the second pic? I call it the Bolero harness Smiley https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/177747126/bolero-overbust-harness-in-leather-fully
It's my own pattern, I either have a swing clasp or buckle on the front

It's pretty awesome. Your work is very very good.
OswaldBastable
Zeppelin Admiral

Not in front of the men..................

« Reply #994 on: August 08, 2014, 08:42:35 pm »

I was also wondering what to call it lol

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre
hardlec
Snr. Officer

Solutions do not need Problems

« Reply #995 on: August 21, 2014, 02:07:18 pm »

I would very much like to see more Bec. That is to say plainly I would like to see Ms. Bec, and the other ladies, in more outfits. 

While I like a well turned ankle, that is, a sharply ankle, and  the lightly draped female form ( Female, not the androgynous stick figures that serve as 21st century models) less dressed is not  always better dressed. 

Now: loud AHEM:  We gentlemen are well behind the curve in regard to participation.  I shall have to post a picture if I  can track down all my brassy bits.

Whatever happens we have got
The Maxim gun and they have not;
Technology is no substitute for Valor
Both are true.
grimnir
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #996 on: August 21, 2014, 03:56:56 pm »

Well, I don't rightly know if the next outfit I've made is suitable for this site - I'm collaborating with a fetishwear designer for a fashion parade at an adult event. I've made a leather underbust and  leather geared pasties and they are being paired with bloomers shorts and a bolero jacket with kimono sleeves. The model's a very curvy lady...

Other than that, I plan on being back to making Steamy stuff soon Smiley so I'll see what I can squeeze Bec into in the future!
Cpt. Vanderstorme
Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

« Reply #997 on: October 08, 2014, 02:50:22 pm »

still puzzled for what would suit as steampunk...
I mean, steampunks are supposedly well dressed right?
I think this might qualify as pinup in that case:
Rory B Esq BSc
Snr. Officer

« Reply #998 on: October 08, 2014, 05:37:55 pm »

Give due consideration to the artistic appeal of complementary colors, a 'red head' wearing green can be quite dramatic, as can someone with 'raven locks' wearing red, or blonde hair cascading over violet.
A simple 'color wheel' will show which haired model will show an outfit to it's best (select the outfit color and whatever is opposite is the best hair color for the model), not perfect but a useful guide.
That is not meant to detract from the loveliness of the models here, but to help them select outfits that show their natural charms to their best.

If photographers have several models to choose from this will help them get the 'best' from each.

Brann mac Finnchad
Deck Hand

« Reply #999 on: December 30, 2014, 11:33:57 am »

I would like to offer my humble, and not particularly Steamy self in my Wanderer frock coat.

I have since made a cravat to be worn with the coat, but the photos of that being worn are not particularly good.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: