The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 15, 2019, 07:12:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Pinup II (PG 13 only may be NSFW)  (Read 173544 times)
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord
United States United States

I'm so sneaky even I don't know what I'm up to.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 02:18:57 am »

I don't agree with The Mechanic....well just the part about him not being photo worthy of this thread.  I most certainly think he is.

<snip>

Look at those sexy knees!

It's not really pinup though....
It is if she pins it to the wall. Cheesy

Hurrah!
Duellist
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Gravatar

Toymaker, Storyteller, Captain of the Acheron

AnthonyHJ
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 03:00:04 pm »

I can't imagine that a kilt is inherently pin-up attire, but correct use of a kilt can certainly make a good pin-up idea into a great one.

But not with my knees...

Some are born strange, some attain strangeness, and some have strangeness thrust upon them.
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 01:31:08 pm »

Now I really want to do that Steampunk Indian queen look talked about in the Qeer geer. It would make an awesome shoot. Don't know how I would go about it exactly, probly a long process.

Steps

1. wash and roller set hair to straighten
2. Put on lengha, or Sari
3. Put on shoes
4. Don bangles, a necklace, earings, and bihndi, all in brass or tarnished silver
5. Do make up with ruby red lips to give that sexy bitten look.

I really want to do this. I'd jump for joy. I think it should be something cute like a pair of lebian queens laying in bed looking loningly at each other fingers entwinced in the  others hair. Sexy, but not overly sexual. They will be clothed, not post coital. I  would like the post lovemaiking one for my wall, but not to post .I've got manners you know.  Wink

"I've been sliding through an interdimensional wormhole seeing how many ways people like you can screw up civilization!"
        - Quinn Mallory, "Sliders"

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
Danbury Shakes
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 09:46:28 pm »

Decided to clean out my bookmarks and though that this one is far too good to delete or keep to myself

link is http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz4r61PB4h1qzc1ebo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1278875659&Signature=iQfFCfKXPtwNxkz7%2F2WpGW9du6o%3D
Sebastian Greyfield
Gunner

The apparently chinless wonder

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 10:55:07 pm »

I don't agree with The Mechanic....well just the part about him not being photo worthy of this thread.  I most certainly think he is.

<snip>

Look at those sexy knees!

It's not really pinup though....
Now why is that?

Because lets be fair, some of the best pinups only show an ankle and yet are more suggestive than some full blown nudes.
Taillte
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 11:05:01 pm »

Decided to clean out my bookmarks and though that this one is far too good to delete or keep to myself

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cheesy
she is fantastic!
Danbury Shakes
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 11:41:20 pm »

Cheesy
she is fantastic!

That'll be why she was in my bookmarks (but for some strange reason she was in my "costume Ideas" folder - my thighs won't fit into that corset)

She does have a magnificent set of epaulets.  And what a pair of Jodhpurs Cheesy

If you look at her hat she seems to have a metal guide similar to those on compasses or dividers - does that mean she get get her feathers to stand at different angles?  If so with a couple of batteries, some switches and a couple of little motors she can send semaphore messages across the room.

I think it's totally unfair that someone marked her at only three stars. Sad                         Wink

xanthra
Snr. Officer

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 03:59:10 am »

She does have a magnificent set of epaulets. 

That just made me fall out of my chair... Not something one reads everyday.
Wilhelmina Frame
Zeppelin Captain

ptliontamer
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2010, 07:07:49 am »

This seems a bit frisky:

And although nothing to do with Steampunk I found this add in an old teen girl fashion magazine in the bottom of a closet at my mom's place.

Part Time Lion Tamer
Editrix de Mode, Steampunk Chronicle
Founder, American Tea Duelling Society
Capt. Dirigible
Rogue Ætherlord

Shirts?.....I got plenty at 'ome.

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 10:50:42 am »

I've posted a link to my pal Aly's web site before a long time backin a different thread but I think this one falls nicely into the 'steampunk pin up' catagory

I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi
markf
Goggleologist

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 01:55:59 pm »

Capt D - your friend has specatularly imaginative drawings of fictitious female characters on the site, highly impressive stuff. markf

US ARMY-WORKING HARDER, NOT SMARTER. Steampunk Smart Car & Office Cubicle, Levitating Mossarium, Dive Pocket Watch; 1915 Wilson Goggles/Swing-Arm Monocular; Boiling Tube Lamp; Pocket Watch/Cell Phone; Air Kraken Augmentotron. http://sites.google.com/site/steampunkretrofuturedesignsmd
Capt. Dirigible
Rogue Ætherlord

Shirts?.....I got plenty at 'ome.

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 03:14:34 pm »

Capt D - your friend has specatularly imaginative drawings of fictitious female characters on the site, highly impressive stuff. markf

Yes, Aly is an amazing artist.

My particular favourite is called 'Judith' and is my PC wallpaper. She's not showing much flesh but she's certainly a steampunk pin up!
garingling
Zeppelin Captain

Smile, let them think you're up to something.

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 11:40:22 pm »

I've posted a link to my pal Aly's web site before a long time backin a different thread but I think this one falls nicely into the 'steampunk pin up' catagory

Those are fantastic! They fit in very nicely here  Smiley

G is for gorgeous
E is for exciting
O is for odd (in the best possible way!)
R is for remarkable
G is for gentle
I is for intelligent
A is for awesome
garingling
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 06:29:54 pm »

Okay, so I feel like the fun has died for many after what happened before so I am on a mission to come up with some fun shots for this thread  Grin  I like to have fun with my steampunkery  Wink Plus I hope to get the ball rolling again for others as this used to be quite well received and above all else FUN. I think I’ve stressed fun enough. Cheesy
tophatdan
Zeppelin Captain

I'm not Steampunk, I Live Steampunk....

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 09:01:44 pm »

booya sir...

you gotta love livin babe, cause dyin is a pain in the ass -----
 frank sinatra
Ms. Elisabeth Collins
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2010, 07:40:22 am »

I'm just waiting for my friend to finish editing them, but I should be posting some corseted, steamwestern pictures pretty soon!  I'm so excited; I've been wanting to post in here since about page 50 of the old thread.

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.  Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.  And we shall flow a river for to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.  In nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
garingling
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2010, 09:04:28 am »

Yay! I have photos and will be posting them later today would have done so yesterday but the forum was down.

I look forward to seeing your steamwestern ones too Ms. Elisabeth  Smiley
garingling
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2010, 08:19:10 pm »

So, what kind of idea can a girl, named after a state and with a last name that is also part of a famous circus, come up with on a long and utterly hot Saturday afternoon?  Grin Well, I'll tell you this much it had to involve a bit of whimsy.  Cheesy

Okay here it goes, and remember I did stress Fun in an earlier post.  Wink

If I made one of you smile then I consider it a job well done.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:24:20 pm by garingling » Logged
Wilhelmina Frame
Zeppelin Captain

ptliontamer
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »

You made me giggle (but I must say clowns are scary)
ForestB
Zeppelin Admiral

Lady of the copper frogs

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2010, 04:02:48 am »

Clown steampunk pinup- that's inspired and awesome!

Please take a look at my website, see what I create...

http://www.forestbetz.weebly.com
garingling
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 04:26:18 am »

At least I got a giggle despite the scary factor, thanks Wilhelmina.   

I personally have always loved clowns, even named my cat after one. Oh, I have to tell you it was the the picture you posted earlier in the thread that got me about thinking circus steampunk again and you can see where that went.  Cheesy

Clown steampunk pinup- that's inspired and awesome!
Thank you ForestB! It really was inspired and I'm really glad the pics came out as well as they did. It was something I hadn't seen much and I just could not get the idea out of my head.  Smiley
markf
Goggleologist

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:54 pm »

That's excellent Georgia, and you've nailed the fun factor perfectly. markf
Duellist
Zeppelin Captain

Gravatar

Toymaker, Storyteller, Captain of the Acheron

AnthonyHJ
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 12:59:14 pm »

A little off-topic, but...  What is it with Americans and clowns?  I think I have only ever met one Brit who was (openly) scared of clowns, but it seems like half the Americans I know are terrified of them and vocal about the fact.
Major Wolfram Quicksilver
Zeppelin Overlord

If you can't make a mistake you can't make a thing

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 01:11:45 pm »

I think it could be because a lot of young impressionable children have some ropey clown entertainers hired for the birthday parties in the States, whereas we had a load of half-cut mums to look after us.  Also don't forget John Wayne Gacey, clown serial killer.

'This job looks complicated, get a bigger hammer!'

'The 4lb lump hammer, also known as a Birmingham Screwdriver'

'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.  Wisdom is never putting them in a fruit salad.'
GarethG
Zeppelin Overlord
Wales Wales

Wyrd bið ful aræd

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2010, 01:37:46 pm »

A little off-topic, but...  What is it with Americans and clowns?  I think I have only ever met one Brit who was (openly) scared of clowns, but it seems like half the Americans I know are terrified of them and vocal about the fact.

Don't know about anyone else, but Stephen King's IT scared the s**t out of me (I'm talking about the book - I won't cross the street if it's really raining!)
Back to the scheduled show

Gareth

You, sir! Make an effort!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: