The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 11, 2019, 04:47:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victorian Parlor Magic - MD/DC area  (Read 851 times)
Penelope T. Farthing
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: February 24, 2010, 01:39:25 am »

I am a waitress at a small restaurant that just opened two months ago. I've had a regular customer come in with his wife and son a few times. Through a few polite conversations I learned that this gentleman is a professional magician. I assumed he did children's birthday parties and such but I discovered today that he is actually a well-known magician (he has done shows at the White House) who specializes in Victorian Parlor magic. http://www.erichenningmagic.com/shows.html. His is an incredibly friendly guy and I had to share his information on here so he can afford to continue giving me great tips.

You meet such interesting people working in restaurants...

-Penny
IllusionsbyVick
Swab

United States United States

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 06:35:59 pm »

Greetings all,
  I found this forum via Google Search, very interesting. Thank you.

With regards to Magicians and Entertainers who perform Victorian Parlor Magic or effects with a Steampunk and or Victorian influence in the Virginia, Washington DC and Baltimore corridor I would please like to introduce you to Illusions by Vick http://www.illusionsbyvick.com .

If you view the website you can see the presentations and style, I think you might enjoy it. The focus of the presentations is creating somethign that reaches the audience where they think and feel while proving an amazing entertainment experience

Thaks for allowing me to share this with you

Please be well

Best Wishes,
Vick   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: