The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
August 11, 2020, 08:03:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snowdon Day Trip  (Read 22099 times)
William Ichabod Dachary
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

My name is William. I am a protagonist.

CosRyan
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2010, 08:24:00 pm »

Er... Malvern Hills next, perhaps?? As training for your next "proper" ascents, of course.

As a porker, a local and a penniless vagabond, I would wholeheartedly second this initiative.

James Harrison
Immortal
England England

Bachelor of the Arts; Master of the Sciences

« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2010, 01:03:08 pm »

A Malvern hike I could do, as it's not too difficult for me to get to.  When could we go?  My weekends (this coming weekend and the following one excepted) are at present pretty free.

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.
James Harrison
Immortal
England England

Bachelor of the Arts; Master of the Sciences

« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2020, 08:14:46 pm »

So, ten years on.... the Brassgoggles Mountain Emasculation League is back. 

Let's climb that same mountain again, we decided.  We would have liked to have gone in late May and make it ten years to the day, but due to random haggard circumstance it slipped first to early June and then to early July. 

The week around the 1st of July has been provisionally pencilled for the attempt.  Does anybody want to join us?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: