The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 22, 2017, 07:38:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nefarious Society of Villains, Miscreants and Assorted Evildoers  (Read 13433 times)
heathenscum
Deck Hand
United States United States

they called me mad...

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 06:20:27 pm »

Poor fellows dost thou not realize that there is but one world?
It shall be mine. While I am willing to play along with your infantile games, know that each shred of knowledge you give me makes me that much stronger and soon your petty plans will fall to pieces about your pathetic particle accelerators!!
BWAHAHAHAAAAHAA!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:33:38 pm by heathenscum » Logged

STAND BACK! i'm about the try mad science!
Rockula
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Nothing beats a good hat.

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 06:24:27 pm »

And the associated union of the more 'lower-born' or East End henchmen...

Crafty Association of Dippers and Screwsmen.

The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 07:55:33 am »

Poor fellows dost thou not realize that there is but one world?
It shall be mine. While I am willing to play along with your infantile games, know that each shred of knowledge you give me makes me that much stronger and soon your petty plans will fall to pieces about your pathetic particle accelerators!!
BWAHAHAHAAAAHAA!

"There are other worlds than this."

By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5838 km from Reading
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 08:04:22 pm »

for the issue of the stepping on each others toes I suggest that we organize ourselves into groups for large countries or in the case of Europe i suggest that the group is organized for the entire continent and three groups for Russia 

Mad you say. Why do you judge me as mad i just wanna conquer the world what's wrong with that
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 08:31:55 pm »

I am a master of evil and you will obey.... *swings pocket watch* Repeat after me........

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 07:24:03 am »

I am a master of evil and you will obey.... *swings pocket watch* Repeat after me........
* von Corax repeats in a monotonous drone

You will obey me...
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 08:58:55 am »

Mwahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Athena
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 12:04:23 am »

While that's all fine and good...what are we going to do about the evil fortress? There has to be an evil fortress...or a castle or something.
NazT
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2009, 02:42:29 pm »

I prefer the good old fashioned lair myself.  I've chosen a labyrinthian underground lair myself.  Only one way in but many escape routes.
Oh and scary, evil sounds playing on the tannoy.
NazT
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 09:45:49 pm »

Just watched something about Alnwick Castle and they have a must have for my lair: a Poison garden where all plants are poisonous http://www.travelwiththegardener.com/alnwicks_000.htm
Titus Wells
Zeppelin Captain

Forward The Steamtomaton Apocalypse!

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2009, 02:22:44 am »

Clifftop castle. How else will we make sure the lightning hits us?

"Who would have guessed that behind the formidable brow of his, which appeared to be made of some kind of rook, there lay so strange a mixture of memories and thoughts?"

Rockula
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord

Nothing beats a good hat.

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 05:06:30 pm »

Clifftop castle. How else will we make sure the lightning hits us?

Fool. We make our own. Pfft.
Vagabond GentleMan
Zeppelin Captain

Clockwork Sepia

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2009, 08:02:44 pm »

So, how do all you Villains feel about anti-heroes or Villains of circumstance?

Anti-heroes:  Max in (only) Road Warrior, Snake Pliskin, Riddick in (only) Pitch Black, etc?

Villains of circumstance:  Bill the Butcher, Magua in Last of the Mohicans, the antagonist of The Duelists, etc?

Generally not interested in World Domination, but often amoral/personal-code-following and prone to villainous or self-interested acts...

Because I'm more in one of those two schools, but I'd like to join in y'alls Reindeer Games!  Smiley

And all of the acronyms are cool, but don't neglect the concept of 'dramatic title shorthand', e.g. The Guild of Calamitous Intent referred to in hushed tones simply as "The Guild". >cue flash of lighting and rolling thunder<

Well that wolf has a dimber bonebox, and he'll flash it all milky and red.  But you won't see our Red Jack's spit, nug, cuz he's pinked ya, and yer dead.
SashaGears
Gunner

Black Market Treasure Hunter

hexinfiniti
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 02:58:15 am »

I'm not so much a villain as a miscreant, dealing with black market trades isn't...BAD, just...morally...not white :]

I'd say.....if someone had a rare arcane artifact, sneaking up being them and stabbing them with a small threading needle laced in a neurotoxin wouldn't be....MURDER, persay, the poison killed them, not me, and....the artifact just happened to fall into my posession.

all hypethetical, of course.

"We're incredibly misunderstood, and so they label us witches...we're locked away in Containment zones, by those who would condemn us."-Noah, Arc of Gelen
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 05:19:28 am »

why should I concern myself with the petty dominion of the world,when I can simply destroy it?
MuahahahahahhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaaAaAaa...

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
NazT
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2010, 09:19:35 am »

why should I concern myself with the petty dominion of the world,when I can simply destroy it?
Oi!! Get in line...
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2010, 09:25:56 am »

Oi!! Get in line...
I AM in line, you!
NazT
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 12:48:53 pm »

Oi!! Get in line...
I AM in line, you!
Yes precisely!  Call yourself evil you should be pushing in like everyone else...   Grin
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2010, 06:57:02 pm »

My dear I did say  "innocent young woman", we have not been introduced but I must question if the word "innocent" would apply?
And please lower your blade I wish you no harm. My own weapon is well sheathed.

*glares*
Captain Cornelia Carton, Captain of the H.M.s Isabella, a Pirate airship.
And I will not lower my blade until I can be sure that you won't try that again, good sir.

Ginny Audriana Irondust Moravia. Pleased t' meet ya.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 12:55:06 am »

You would not be asking for such promises’ if you had any idea just how adorably you look all snuggled up an helpless.

Umm yes soo,, helpless.

YOU did seemed to be enjoying yourself, “ Me thinks the lady doth protest too much”

I do not like being helpless *sheathes sword*
Buuuut, there is something.... exciting.... about being helpless, especially for an airship pirate such as myself, always used to being in control of everything.
If it's the right person, such as a devilishly handsome rogue such as yourself, one may be willing to.... allow being made helpless.....
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010, 11:22:54 am »

Dear lady, I can now see that you are a dangerous women in deed! Skilled in cut and parry but not only with swords but  banter too. { I always loved good banter }

Its clear you plunder men’s hearts as easily as unguarded airships. I can but wonder that if its my heart your after, is it to display on your swords point or to have it pressed atop  your own.

Ahh,  but it’s the adventure in the finding that out, no?

When you joined this little group I was about to open a bottle of brandy. With two glasses and a quite spot we can let the adventure begin.

Are,, you onboard lovely lady?

Wether it is to display on my swords point or press a top my own is entirely up to what happens within the next month. Also wether or not you are willing to sail the stormy skies with a restless soul such as mine.

Perhaps it is, my good sir.

I am afraid that I am not a drinker of alcohol.
Mr. Bertram A. Lisney
Gunner

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 04:31:29 am »

While I am an Airship Pyrate, I am also a villain through and through.  Let's face it bad guys have more fun (and in most musicals have better songs).  
Pray, sir, back that up with links!  I adore a good medly of malice!
3) I really think we need to work on a different name.  Great Villian society names are an acronym/word (Example: SPECTRE: SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion or HIVE: Higher Institue of Villainous Education).  Currently that would make the society's name NSVMAE, and that is just a mouthful.  What if we went with RUST: Ruinous Users of Steampunk Technology

Might I suggest,

Leage
Of
Villainous
Evildoers
Maniacally
United
For
Frightening
Investments in
Naughtiness.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 04:38:05 am by Mr. Bertram A. Lisney » Logged
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 04:40:45 am »

While I am an Airship Pyrate, I am also a villain through and through.  Let's face it bad guys have more fun (and in most musicals have better songs). 

Pray, sir, back that up with links!  I adore a good medly of malice!
3) I really think we need to work on a different name.  Great Villian society names are an acronym/word (Example: SPECTRE: SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion or HIVE: Higher Institue of Villainous Education).  Currently that would make the society's name NSVMAE, and that is just a mouthful.  What if we went with RUST: Ruinous Users of Steampunk Technology

Might I suggest,

Leage
Of
Villainous
Evildoers
Maniacally
United
For
Frightening
Investments in
Naughtiness.

Rapacious
Utilizers of
Specialized
Technology
Yclept in
Steam
Punk
And
Newer
Nefarious
Equipment
Respective

?
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 04:45:05 am »

So, how do all you Villains feel about anti-heroes or Villains of circumstance?

Anti-heroes:  Max in (only) Road Warrior, Snake Pliskin, Riddick in (only) Pitch Black, etc?

Villains of circumstance:  Bill the Butcher, Magua in Last of the Mohicans, the antagonist of The Duelists, etc?

Generally not interested in World Domination, but often amoral/personal-code-following and prone to villainous or self-interested acts...

Because I'm more in one of those two schools, but I'd like to join in y'alls Reindeer Games!  Smiley

And all of the acronyms are cool, but don't neglect the concept of 'dramatic title shorthand', e.g. The Guild of Calamitous Intent referred to in hushed tones simply as "The Guild". >cue flash of lighting and rolling thunder<
Or, The Assassination Bureau...

(I keep finding myself fantasizing about being Dragomiliov...)
Clym Angus
Zeppelin Admiral

Lord of Misrule

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 05:08:53 pm »

Yaw, *holds up mirror*
All the mesmerism, none of the effort.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: