The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 12, 2019, 08:11:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Extended Steam Salon  (Read 103367 times)
OldProfessorBear
Zeppelin Overlord
United States United States

Werebears RULE!

« Reply #475 on: June 30, 2009, 07:46:50 pm »

*back on the airship*

Carefully scanning the nothingness about them, the Professor said, "Assuming young Evie did drop this, 'Bertie', what are the odds she comes from ... some sort of alternate universe, where Gunn is in fact a character in a ... comic book? And if so, what the deuce are the implications of that?"

"Bertie" replied, "Well, do you recall that sort of scroll I was holding just as we were about to leave my flat?"
The Professor nodded.

"Well, it's actually an ancient Egyptian papyrus, and, surprisingly enough, it may have some bearing on all of this. Let me get it from the cabin, and perhaps we can come up with some answers ... or more questions, more likely." And he went inside again.

Another Entirely Reasonable Opinion from
Bill P_______, Nul.D. (Unseen U.), F.R.S.*, Restorer of Old Photographs,
Sexagenarian Boy Genius and SUPREME NERD GOD!!! (score=98)
Down in the Belly of Brooklyn, NY, US
* http://forum.retrofuturist.org
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2009, 08:02:52 pm »

She listened to Ms Storm. "I'll keep it in mind. Spirits are tricky business, and my talents in that arena don't lend themselves to fighting..." She quieted, and led them further.

The creatures weren't swarming, but they weren't very scarce, either. Abiliegh thought she might have even downed one herself, but she couldn't be sure, with how quick to their guns the rest of the group was.

The spirit worried her. The matians worried her. How the two might be interacting worried her. The fact that, without Max, she had little chance of doing anything about it worried her.

The problem was, she was tiring. She felt the pull of oblivion on her mind, and it frightened her. She was glad that it was dark.

No one would see her trembling. No one would see the sweat glistening on her brow.

Action! Adventure! Possible Harlotry!
Abis do it for SCIENCE!
BrassGoggles 2012 Pin-Up Calander!
Miss Cheshire Cat
Officer

http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0909/d06/2144/c7f

« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2009, 08:20:07 pm »

Evie eyed the creatures warily.

"In my experience, these were just not the friendliest little guys... Almost lost an arm to a few of them since they followed me and the clock a while back. Didn't know who they were with though, and honestly, I think ignorance was bliss."

She smacked one with her weapon, and it met with a surprisingly loud crunch. The creature was shattered and fell to the ground in a heap. It unnerved her to see more than a couple of these odd creatures.

I apply my personality in a paste- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2009, 09:36:29 pm »

The air in the tunnel was palpable, thick with fear and with what could only be described as evil. Every step further into the darkness was a test of willpower. Sounds of unnatural origin echoed from tunnels not travelled, and with every moment, they were becoming louder and more ominous.

And the terrain was changing. Where the circular walls once curved, there was rouch rock and wetness and moss. Where there once had been rails, there was simply hard-packed earth. Wherever they were, it was certainly no longer the London Underground.

She cursed herself for not noticing sooner. In the back of her mind she knew that she had no more capacity for awareness, knew that with spending everything to focus so thuroughly on Max and the monsters that had she noticed, it might have killed her. Now that it was around them, the more average parts of her mind could handle this. Was it mere psionics or time-play that brought them here? Or were more sinister things at work?

And then, like a bright flash, she felt Max beside her. He was... He was... Turning every which way, she saw nothing but her companions... and a wall of stone. "Max!" She flung herself against the bounders, pounding on them. "Max! Are you in there?!" Fists met rock repeatedly, and they were christened with the blood from her knuckles as her voice echoed sharply down the coridors.

It was noticibly quiet around the group, for a moment. It made the sound of something large stirring in the darkness, that much more terrifying.
Miss Cheshire Cat
Officer

« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2009, 09:58:52 pm »

Evie's eyes widened. She watched the scene and rushed to the head of the group.

"Miss- well, I never caught your name, did I? I hardly think that is effective."

The silence fell over the group like a thick blanket. Evie fell quiet too, looking around at the walls and into the darkness ahead. She gripped the handle tighter, and watched it breathlessly.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #480 on: June 30, 2009, 10:01:19 pm »

Brantley readied the blaster, and a whine steadily rose in both pitch and volume. "Mrs. Cross, is the Cap'n beyond that wall?" the blaster was whining loudly enough now to be distracting, and small arcs played around the muzzle; standing to either side of it was uncomfortably hot, and the others moved back away from Brantley as he alternated between the wall and whatever was rustling around in the darkness. he would have to make a choice soon, or the pistol would turn into a thaumic bomb that would obliteratethe tunnel, the area of London under which it lay, and the solid ground beneath for probably a hundred feet.

At  Mrs. Cross' impatient nod, Brantley adjusted the plunger length and aimed, pulling the trigger. The gun spoke with a Basso note like hundreds of cellos and string basses and the most gigantic drums ever built playing an orchestral THUMP!, there was a searigly bright flash, the scream of pain and fear from whatever beastie was behind them, the sound of rapid gunshots from Gunn's SMG as he and whoever else was in the back gunned the creature down. And then the wall was gone, revealing a cell with ... Brantley couldnt quite tell after the nimbus of that shot blinded his remaining eye momentarily. "Dammit, when will I learn to lower the goggles when I do that! he rasped.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:14:04 pm by MWBailey » Logged

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Sgt.Major Thistlewaite
Zeppelin Admiral
Gibraltar Gibraltar

I am, therefore I think.

« Reply #481 on: June 30, 2009, 10:16:33 pm »

Something rushes towards them from the darkness...something foul. Brantley's weapon is still charging when Gunn decides not to wait any longer. Holstering the Colt, he pulls the machine gun around and lets loose, expending 20 rounds in a couple of seconds.Whatever the thing is, it isn't bulletproof. Screaming an unearthly howl, it hits the floor of the cavern, and lays there, twitching. Tommy puts a few more rounds in it, just to be sure. Brantley's blaster goes off, and in the enclosed space, the pressure is almost overwhelming. There is a massive blast, and the tunnel is filled with rock dust. Tommy glances upwards, to make sure the ceiling isn't coming down on them. "Seems solid..for now." What's beyond the rock wall isn't readily apparent. Moving between Abiliegh Cross and the opening, he readies the chopper. "This is one time when 'Ladies first' don't apply, doll...whoever, or whatever, is in there don't want us here, and I'm pretty sure they ain't gonna be too picky about killing...stay behind me, at least the upper part of my outfit is armoured." The group moves forward, into the unknown.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:48:12 pm by Sgt.Major Thistlewaite » Logged

Yet well thy soul hath brooked the turning tide, with that innate, untaught philosophy,Which, be it wisdom, coldness, or deep pride, is gall and wormwood to an enemy.
Captain Brandsson
Zeppelin Admiral

"We've done the impossible, that makes us mighty."

« Reply #482 on: June 30, 2009, 10:27:32 pm »

My head was pounding. 
After a while the internal throb seemed to be external, as well.
I felt like my head would explode.
And then, I think, it did.

- Maximilian
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #483 on: June 30, 2009, 10:48:34 pm »

She looked over Tommy's shoulder as the dust settled. It was hard to see, but the flickering electric lights beyond the hole helped.

It was definitely a cell, that much was certain. But the architecture... She'd never seen anything so foreign looking, and she could only assume one thing of it.

Martians.

And with that thought, it was as if her mind exploded. Images flowed through her. Some were memories of those around her, some were hopes and dreams, some were fevered deliriums, and some were dark, hungry and villanous. It was too much. All of it was too much.

It wasn't so much fainting as collapsing, what happened next. But as her knees hit the ground, she simply turned off. Her body continued to crumple, her wide, blank eyes focusing on nothing of this dimension.

And to top it off, Captain Brandsson wasn't in the cell.
Captain Brandsson
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #484 on: June 30, 2009, 10:58:14 pm »

Something just happened, but I couldn't tell what.
I looked around the cell.  Everything was the same, but still different somehow.
The far wall.  Something about it was...
It hurt like hell but I tried to shift around.  Somebody was here.  I could feel it.
Only nobody was here, excpet me.
Miss Cheshire Cat
Officer

« Reply #485 on: June 30, 2009, 11:25:22 pm »

Evie watched the walls crumble, and waved her hand in front of her face, trying to dissipate the dust. She heard the shots fired at the beast but never saw it, heard the foreign screams. She felt chilled, not quite there. Someone had done something in the dimension she came from, something that changed everything. She realised that as of a few seconds before, she couldn't go home. She didn't exist there anymore.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:05:45 am by Miss Cheshire Cat » Logged
Sgt.Major Thistlewaite
Zeppelin Admiral
Gibraltar Gibraltar

I am, therefore I think.

« Reply #486 on: June 30, 2009, 11:41:08 pm »

"Empty," says Tommy. Just at that moment, he feels, rather than sees, Abiliegh fall behind him. Turning and bending down quickly, he catches her just before her head hits the stone floor. "Abi! Abiliegh!" Her eyes are open, but unseeing. Wherever she is right now, Tommy can't reach her, and it breaks his heart. "What next?" asks Brantley. "Keep goin'," Tommy responds grimly, indicating the far wall. "We're in...ya might wanna turn that thing down some...inner walls may not be as thick, and ya don't wanna kill whoever's on th' other side..at least until we see 'em..then, if it ain't the Captain...then we kill 'em."
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2009, 12:53:14 am »

"Right." Brantley's voice was an ugly growl. he didnt like being tricked,and he had gotten to sort of like Mrs. Cross, and didn't like it when people he liked got hurt. He adjusted the blaster to a needle beam, turned down the power slightly, and this time cut the next wall down, quickly, almost precipitously, but not as horrifically as simple obliteration. He walked up and, like every badass hero from every penny dreadful or dime novel he'd ever read simply kicked the wall down, let the dust clear...

And saw a room full of scientific equipment, with what incongruously looked like a dentists chair in the middle of a cleared space... and a Martian about to shoot the lot ofthem                   SHOOOLOORRCCHHH!! went the blaster after he adjusted the plunger, and the betentacled monstrosity fell into flaming dust. Brantley dealt similarly with three other apparent guards, two of them human. Tommy and Mr. Storm stepped up then and blasted away as well. Two of the servant dogs lunged over the equipment tables, but Mr. Storm got both with an incredibly lucky shot.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:00:56 am by MWBailey » Logged
Miss Cheshire Cat
Officer

« Reply #488 on: July 01, 2009, 01:04:29 am »

Evie walked through the rubble, and stepped lightly over the fallen enemies. She circled along the equipment, and then around the chair.

"The only use for a chair like this is torture. And by the look of this equipment, this is not good for anyone. Especially your friend," she looked around the room, and examined some dials. "The power of this system could kill someone."

She paled. She knew some of this equipment. Evie brushed her fingers along a table, and sighed. This was all too familiar.
fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain

Monster hunter, researcher, & cyberjacques's rival

« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2009, 01:40:44 am »

Ms Storm was looking around as well, revolver still raised and ready to fire.  She stepped through the lab, her foot going through the floor "shit!"  she yelled pulling it out and stepping back as a good size whole formed she knelt, pulling something out.  "A box?" she dusted it off it was indeeded a box, but it was made of sturdy wood, oak form the feel of it, and had a thick iorn change to sling across like a bad. The engraved plate on the front reading, "To: Mr Storm, From: Dr.  Hellsing"  she scowled  "what is going on here?"  she looked around then opened the box and in it was a back up revolver, three knives.  One silver, one iron, and one gold and two chains, one a silver chain ended by a cross, and the other a braided chain of some kind of wood and little branches of .  on top of these chains was a note Silver chain forged in Rowan fire, will show you the hearts desire.  Chain of rowan and mistletoe bars where a spirit may go.  There where small closed compartments but she closed the lid, slinging the box (surprisingly light) over her shoulder,   "We should try to find a more secure place than this to rest...some where easy to guard, we need to think,"  she brushed the box  "and regroup.  I have an idea to help Ms Cross, but I would like to know we're safe as we're likely to get,"

Sgt.Major Thistlewaite
Zeppelin Admiral
Gibraltar Gibraltar

I am, therefore I think.

« Reply #490 on: July 01, 2009, 01:59:29 am »

Tommy is carrying Abiliegh Cross, and he sets her down gently in the chair." We'll be hard pressed to find a more secure location than this. I'm going to stay here with Mrs. Cross, at least until she comes around. From here I can cover our exit back into th' tunnel, and th' empty cell. No more need ta blast through th' walls..." He inclines his head, "There's a door right there, and it's not locked. After ya leave, it will be, though..when ya want back in, knock three times an' say 'Twenty-three Skidoo,' pretty sure th' Martians ain't gonna think o' that!" His facial expression turns somber. "Don't forget..'Twenty-three Skidoo'...anything comes through that door without saying that first gets blasted."
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #491 on: July 01, 2009, 02:32:00 am »

<flashback>

He'd double crossed us. "You dirty scoundrel." I hissed. "Larry, you filthy, two-bit scoundrel."

His laugh burned into my memory, deep and resonant and heartless. "Two-bit? Oh, Abiliegh, you couldn't be further from the truth, sweetheart."

Max shifted, moving weekly, but still managing to level his gun at Larry. His voice was dangerously low. "I should kill ya for this."

"But you won't, will ya Brandsson?" That laugh again. So cocky, as he stood there above us.

And then the gun fired.

</flashback>
Captain Brandsson
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #492 on: July 01, 2009, 02:41:58 am »

There were voices.
Well, not voices exactly, more like faint echos with no origin that I could pick up on but still in the cell.
"Cross?" Don't ask me how I knew, I wouldn't be able to tell ya.  I heaved my self to my feet.  My left leg gave out, but I managed to prop myself against the wall and scoot along.  "Cross, are you here?"
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #493 on: July 01, 2009, 02:47:07 am »

<flash>
"I'm stuck here, and this all looks familiar. How did I get involved in this?"
</flash>

<flash>
"This is getting weird. The box... the spirit.... Who knew that falling asleep at a bar could be so fateful?"
</flash>

<flash>
"I'd thought I'd seen it all, with a job like mine. I wonder how much deeper into this we're all gonna get?"
</flash>

<flash>
"Ain't nothin' getting in here. Not 'til she wakes up and we can get outta here. This is what I can do for her."
</flash>

<flash>
"Cross, are you here?"
</flash>

<flash>
Silence. Hate. And then, a choir of nefarious laughter.
"We will come for you, Abiliegh Cross." A woman.
"You wont take what is ours, Abiliegh Cross." A language she could not fathom, yet understood.
"You are mine, Abiliegh Cross."

Larry.
</flash>

fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #494 on: July 01, 2009, 02:59:52 am »

Ms Storm nodded repeating "Twenty-three Skidoo, got it,"  she walked over to the door, creeping out.  She opened the lid of the box, pulling out the silver chain.  After a few more paces she said, feeling a bit silly, "Silver chain forged in Rowan fire, will show you the hearts desire,"  The chain started to swing in a slow circle, the cross floating pointing back the way she had come.  "hu.... Hearts desire...what is the second half? Chain of rowan and mistletoe; bars where a spirit may go..."  she gasped and turned, "Ms Cross!" she started to run, heading back to the door.  Of course the chain of rowan was for her!   she skidded to a stop "shit," Ms storm spat out when a martian jumped in her path. she pulled her revolver emptying it into the alien.  She stepped over it, running, how had she come this far in such a long time?  Was she lost?  "hearts desire...  she stopped lettign the silver chain swing and point again, following it.
Miss Cheshire Cat
Officer

« Reply #495 on: July 01, 2009, 03:06:41 am »

Evie looked around nervously.

"I say we keep moving as much as possible... All for the guarding of a safe spot, but these are bad, nasty people. People who won't think a second thought before killing someone. Slowly, painfully, and drawn out for hours. And they'll do it right in front of the people you love," her eyes flickered to Mrs. Cross and Gunn. "The only way anyone has a chance is if they're useful in some way. And then they're tortured until they die and brought back to life for more."

Evie's eyes flickered to where scars laced across her legs and upper arms, all hidden by clothing. All was topped off by a pretty picture lasered onto her shoulder. She knew exactly who these people were, and knew they were powerful. They were multi-dimensional, and somehow ruled every alternate universe out there. These were the people who captured her parents, who stole her father's machine.
Sgt.Major Thistlewaite
Zeppelin Admiral
Gibraltar Gibraltar

I am, therefore I think.

« Reply #496 on: July 01, 2009, 04:50:57 am »

You guys do what ya gotta do..Mrs. Cross ain't in any condition ta locomote on her own, and I can't fight with her draped over my shoulder..besides that, it's good tactics ta hold yer 'beach-head' once ya've got it..and point three, Evie," Gunn unclips the drum from the machine gun, removes a box from one of the pouches on his equipment belt, and starts thumbing fresh ammo into the drum.."I ain't that easy ta kill...it's been tried before..plenty..and they're all dead now..'cept fer one, and I killed that bastard, too, but somehow, he came back. When I kill him th' next time, I'm gonna cut off his head, make sure that sunuvabitchin' Lizard stays dead. Don't fergit..23 Skidoo...I'd hate ta shoot ya by mistake, but at this point, it's shoot first, and keep shootin' 'till nuthin' in front of ya is movin'. We'll be here..go find th' Captain."
Finished loading the drum, Tommy clips it back into the chopper with a snap. "Good luck...I'll keep th' back door open, so when th' time comes, we can get outta here. Can't come soon enough fer me..this place gives me th' heebie-jeebies."
The Abiliegh
Zeppelin Admiral

Wench with a Wrench

The_Abi
« Reply #497 on: July 01, 2009, 05:27:08 am »

<flash>

I could see myself, but it was a strange, unnatural sortve vision. Most everything was dark, and I was made up of vivid colors that my mind could barely comprehend. Others were there too. Tommy was there. That made me happy for a moment.

Until I realized that I wasn't me... or, at least, that I wasn't just me...

I tried to turn away from the group. I didn't want to think about em, betray em to whomever was forcing me to use their eyes. But I couldn't look away. I was forced to look at each and every one of them, and I could feel bits and pieces of memories being absorbed, mulled over, digested.

Gods forgive me.
</flash>
fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #498 on: July 01, 2009, 05:45:05 am »

Ms Storm ran through the hall ways, finding the right door she pounded three times "Twenty-three Skidoo! " she shouted at the door, then she flung it open, ready to hit the deck.
"God, who ever is listening, help me," she muttered, opening the case and pulling out the braided chain of Rowan and misteltoe.  "And help Ms Cross, this has to help, do some thing," she set the case down and pulled out the silver knife,  she saw Tommy giving her a strange look "it can't hurt her, and it might even help," she said.

Ms storm moved in front of Ms Cross, seeing her eyes wander, and a faint tugging at the back of her mind, she slipped the silver chain off of her hand uncoiling it to slipping over Ms Cross's head saying "Silver chain forged in Rowan fire, will show you the hearts desire," She then used the silver knife, cutting off enough of the braid to tie two bracelets, (or hand cuffs), then cut off a long enough part of the chain to make a circlet for Ms Cross "Chain of rowan and mistletoe; bars where a spirit may go," she set the circlet and held her breath, waiting.  Would it even do anything?

(just a vague notion I had, let me know if I over stepped any bounds )
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #499 on: July 01, 2009, 05:52:30 am »

"...this place gives me th' heebie-jeebies." Tommy said.

"ohhhh, it's meant ta do that, Tommy," Brantley said. "it's part of teh basic design. a lot of it is electrical, and more of it 's psionic. If you have no abilities in that direction, count yourself lucky. By the way, if I come back to the door, and if you can crack the door open and can see me waiting with the gun pointing at you, blast me no matter what I say. I have to do something now, so please keep your voices down. He pulled out the pocket device, opened it, pressed two buttons in sequence, and out popped a lever; he tapped out a message in Morse code. MAYDAY, MAYDAY CuSTOMS OFFICER BRANTLEY RET REPORTNG MARTIAN INCURSION LOCATION IS MORNINGTON CRESCENT LONDON 1952 CO-ORD=2003451952-34561MAYDAY, MAYDAY OFFICERS SURVIVAL 25% DEPUTIES SURVIVAL VARIABLE DEPUTIES INCLUDE
GUNN TE
CROSS ABILIEGH
STORM MR/MS MONSTER HUNTER XX FIRST NAME UNKNOWN
XYX EVIE SURNAME UNKNOWN
HONEY SURNAME UNKNOWN GF OF LIPSCHITTZ SUSPECTED
PROFESSOR SURNAME UNKNOWN THOUGHT TO BE BEAR
BERTIE PROFS ASSISTANT SURNAME UNKNOWN
MAYDAY XDO LOOP=NOSTOP

He finished tapping the messsage out,and then started the Mayday beacon. It would continue until he, Brantley, turned it off, or the enemy destroyed the device. he folded the lever back under the control plate, and only waited ten seconds before Sally's voice said, Loudly, "BRANTLEY! GET ON THE LINE NOW! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU"RE IN? I OUGHTA BOOT YOUR BACKSIDE DOWN NAINSTREEY FOR TEN MILES..." He turned down the volume, and began explaining ...

"Uh-huh. yeahm, well, its sorta hard to do that when the damn Martians are already shooting at you...yeah, ok, no, sorry, we can't do that, some off our merry crew is already out fighting while I'm doing my job calling you people...yeah, ok...Reinstatement?! Why in the Sam H. Hill would I want that? Desk jobs give me piles. yeah they do too. OK, full Interdiction force, gotcha...FIVE HOURS!!! WHAT IN THE BLOODY BLAZES ARE WE GONNA DO  FOR FIVE HOURS! DIE, THATS WHAT! DAMMIT, We have a definite Grovers Mill here, Sally.(lowering his voice realizing Gunn is listening. yes, Gunn's here, so'd Cross, we're trying to rescue Brandsson. yes, THAT Brandsson. TWO HOURS? Aw...Hellfire, Sally. OK, If thats the best you can do... I know you'll try. Maybe if we all try only a fourth of us will die.yeah. bye now." he clicked the comm function off.

Tommy, I just called the Office Between. Don't ask, even if I tell you, you won't understand. An Intratemporal Interdiction force will arrive here in two hours. It isnt exactly a rescue party; they don't expect us to survive that long. I just sent teh Beau Rosin on its way a second time, tommy, for a 45-minute loop this time. if wedont get the capn and get out by then, we won't get out. the interdiction foirce will begin its attack about 30 minutes early, with approximately five hundred kilotons of blasting force. it will obliterate everything from teh street surface on down to about a mil ebelow us. that probabl;y woin't kill all of tehmartians, but it'll get most of them.if we get out, it has to be before then. I just thought you should know." HE moved to teh door. "twentythree skiddoo!" I'm out."  and with that he was through the door. Literally; he had simply walked through a steel door! Brantley stuck his head back through, winked, and said, "experiment gone awry back in the '30s. back later!"

Sidebar: Same  as Miss Storm said, if I overstepped, then pleas elet me know. the wallwalking is a result of a badly-botched "phildelphia experiment" - type of experiment, which left Brantley unstuck not in time, but in space; normal physical laws as to what he can and can't pass through are altered for him, but he really can only do the walkthrough trick with thin or reltively-flimsy barriers, walls and doors that arenot really terribly dense. if teh door had been solid steel, he would hav ebounced back onto his, uh, backside! He also would have had hell trying to walk through the wall of the cell, hence his using the blaster to knock it down.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:57:19 am by MWBailey » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: