The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
July 09, 2020, 05:42:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Princess Seraphina Tea Room for distinguised ladies  (Read 75313 times)
Herr Döktor
Gadgeteer, Contraptionist, and Inventor, FVSS
Governor
Master Tinkerer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Herr Döktor, and friend.

« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2009, 06:38:58 pm »

Look, it comes out here!

steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2009, 06:40:07 pm »

*grinning ear to ear* Would you like some tea doctor?  Grin
Herr Döktor
Governor
Master Tinkerer

Herr Döktor, and friend.

« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2009, 06:41:47 pm »

Er, well, I am wearing a corset...

...and I have been known to wear a kilt, so according to your rules, I can technically stay for some tea...

Thanks awfully!

Smiley
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2009, 06:43:38 pm »

And how lovely it looks on you as well!  Wink What will the doctor be having?
Herr Döktor
Governor
Master Tinkerer

Herr Döktor, and friend.

« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2009, 08:32:21 pm »

Earl grey, milk, one sugar, stirred three times anti-clockwise.

Thankyou.
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2009, 08:47:26 pm »

*pouring the tea, adding sugar and cream* I'll let sir stir his own tea so it is to his liking. *smile*

Now, doctor, have you dyed your hair any interesting colors?
Herr Döktor
Governor
Master Tinkerer

Herr Döktor, and friend.

« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2009, 08:51:04 pm »

Yes: Green, when I was a crime lord in Gotham City, and white streaks when I was hunting vampires in a Hammer Horror.

Smiley
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #282 on: June 08, 2009, 08:55:11 pm »

My favorite was blue because it bled out to silver. But not blonde. It was too much. *sipping tea*
helios
Zeppelin Overlord
New Zealand New Zealand

Probably not Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

eliasvonhelios
« Reply #283 on: June 08, 2009, 09:55:33 pm »

I have yet to colour my hair. Although I did have blue streaks put in once, but they washed out pretty quickly.
*Sips tea*

In smoggiest day, in sooted night
no ignorance shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship ignorance's might,
beware my power... Brass Goggles light!
clockwork creation
Zeppelin Admiral

Rapscallion Smile

« Reply #284 on: June 08, 2009, 11:50:59 pm »

mine was green for about 3 months or so... back when all i would wear was a a purple suit ....  *sips tea* that was not so long ago actually  Cheesy

I am a freak in control not a control freak
Vienna Fahrmann
Zeppelin Admiral
Austria Austria

« Reply #285 on: June 09, 2009, 12:02:51 am »

My hair has been, at various times, blue, very deep purple (almost a black-purple), black, and redhead.  It's not very adventurous compared to some people, but when I was in a conservative profession, i had to stick with a more or less mainstream style and colour.

Vienna
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #286 on: June 09, 2009, 12:06:52 am »

My hair right now is black on the top, with red underneath and across the bottom of my fringe, but I'm having trouble finding a red that will stay. When my hair was red all over, I got it done at a salon, where they used a combination of three Fudge Paintbox shades to get "my" red. Can anyone recommend a good red hair dye that will last longer than a week?

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart
fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Monster hunter, researcher, & cyberjacques's rival

« Reply #287 on: June 09, 2009, 12:24:23 am »

I've never dyed my hair, nor do I plan to really.  I don't mind my hair color Cheesy

Countessa Lenora
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

CountessaLenora
« Reply #288 on: June 09, 2009, 01:07:26 am »

My hair is salt and pepper now with pure white framing my face.  I like to get streaks of blood red done at my local salon.

Proud to be a Canadian Steampunk
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #289 on: June 09, 2009, 01:32:18 am »

Ooh....I imagine that looks nice.  Smiley
Honeybell
« Reply #290 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:32 am »

I recently chopped all my hair off and dyed it nine shades of copper (I'm regretting both actions)... I don't know why, but when my father died in January, I went on a self-mutilation/modification bender. (I got the tattoo for him 3 days before he passed, he saw it and loved it.)  I guess I'm gonna let it grow out and go back to blonde... *Tea please.*
fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #291 on: June 09, 2009, 02:11:00 am »

*pours honeybell tea*  I'm so sorry for your loss  Sad   Maybe it was just an attempt to distance yourself from the situation?
Honeybell
« Reply #292 on: June 09, 2009, 02:17:57 am »

Thank you so much Fireheart.  He was my rock... he taught me everything I know... I'm still grieving... so I think you are right (*sitting here crying writing this post*).
fireheart storm
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #293 on: June 09, 2009, 02:23:29 am »

D:   *hugs* I know Internet hugs are no substitute for the real thing ... drop me a PM if you ever want to talk, about anything.
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #294 on: June 09, 2009, 02:24:02 am »

Thank you so much Fireheart.  He was my rock... he taught me everything I know... I'm still grieving... so I think you are right (*sitting here crying writing this post*).

No no! No crying! *handing you a hankie* *hug* It's alright. Here....have something sweet. *handing you a chocolate covered orange peel* Better?

I go on those binges too....that's why I lopped off my hair or dye it. I was coming back from a disappointment, and something had to go. Something had to change, even if it was for the worse.
Honeybell
« Reply #295 on: June 09, 2009, 02:26:30 am »

Thank you so much... *dries tears on hankie (and shirt)*  I can so relate!  When something major changes in my life... I seem to have this urge to change completely... escapism at it's best... *chocolate helps everything*  Cry
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #296 on: June 09, 2009, 02:28:06 am »

Thank you so much... *dries tears on hankie (and shirt)*  I can so relate!  When something major changes in my life... I seem to have this urge to change completely... escapism at it's best... *chocolate helps everything*  Cry

Yeah. It's like you don't want to even see you in the mirror anymore. Maybe it's a kind of masochism....or not.  Undecided
Honeybell
« Reply #297 on: June 09, 2009, 02:32:23 am »

I really do think it's a form of masochism... I'm not a cutter or anything emo like that... I just have the need for escape from my *normal* life (it's so not a life)... that's why I'm so glad I found this place... It's what I've always been, but never known it.   Huh
steampunkgrrrl
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2009, 02:53:16 am »

I really do think it's a form of masochism... I'm not a cutter or anything emo like that... I just have the need for escape from my *normal* life (it's so not a life)... that's why I'm so glad I found this place... It's what I've always been, but never known it.   Huh

I went through a really, *REALLY* bad spell last year, and I needed to escape. To get out of my life. This is going to sound corny, but I devoured every book I could get my hands on. I'm glad that I found this too.....it's a place where I can be what I am, and yet someone else at the same time. Does that even make sense? Probably not. But I'm glad you're happy here. And I'm glad I'm happy here.  Grin
Honeybell
« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2009, 02:57:04 am »

Actually, it makes perfect sense... I feel the same way.  At least here, we can both be happy.  (It's hard to achieve that in RL).  *Hands Grrrl more tea*  It's a very strange world when escapism is the best bet.  Books, music, and movies help me to achieve a degree of relief (and lately a disturbing amount of altering substances, drinking almost every night is seeming to help while I take care of all the ppl. in RL).  I guess that doesn't sound too good... but it is at least truthful.   Lips sealed
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: