The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 18, 2019, 10:02:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEAM LONDON: Realms of Aether Game Thread  (Read 129321 times)
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1800 on: June 16, 2009, 12:50:00 am »

Nadya watched the two lovers and shook her head. Why they were so insistent upon trying to kill one another, she couldn't say; then again, Hyacinth and Dreyfuss had both talked about starting up a regularly-scheduled sparring match to hone their, her, and others' swordplay skills. "Comodoro, would you be interested in one of those sparring matches you keep mentioning?" she asked, an impish look on her face.

Dreyfuss looked up from the last of the pasta on his plate, raising an eyebrow. "Are you feeling inspired by our warlike young friends, Nadya?" he asked with a hint of a diabolical smirk. Sure, anytime you want; Now, even, I'd say. We could go on the St. Elmo and use the main deck. It has those floodlights and all; we could use it for a practice area. What do you two think about that, idea, Helena? Sigmund?" he called.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:21:29 pm by MWBailey » Logged

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

Looking for a few good lobsters.

« Reply #1801 on: June 16, 2009, 01:13:47 am »

"I think I would like that." Helena said and if it was on the St. Elmo then she couldn't get in trouble with Emma.

The world quieted down after that filling with muted splashes and snatches of song from the bathroom.  The Boheme settled in for the night and for once it turned out to be a peaceful one. Angel snuggled next to Cain wearing her favorite pj with bunnies on them as is voice floated out over the ship.

I have a picture blog thinger now
http://stella-gaslight.tumblr.com/

Look for me on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByGaslight
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1802 on: June 16, 2009, 08:58:31 am »

Dreyfuss went and found Nadya in her cabin on the Boheme, and found her still dressed and waiting for him to make up his mind to go ahead to the St. Elmo. He didnt really understand why she was waiting for him, but was touched by the gesture nonetheless. He bespoke Jock, then, and asked him about conditions aboard the St. Elmo.

Well, Madame Arachne seems tae be gettin' better; we've offloaded most o' th' wounded and sent 'em to local hospitals, and kept those rangers what was wounded as walkin' wounded. Only a couple o' cases in sickbay at the moment, sir. 

Good work, Jock. That's much better than I had dared to hope. Maybe Hyacin-- er, Arachne will be able to go on another mission soon.  Listen, myself and Nadya are about to come aboard for a little Sparring Session on the Main Deck; pass the word along to the rest of the crew, and tell them not to interfere, will you? Also, Sigmund and Helena will be joining us either tonight or tomorrow at noon, at  their discretion, to fight a "friendly" duel.

Aye, Commodore. I'll pass the word, Sir.

Good man!

Then, Dreyfuss wrote a note to Sigmund and Helena:
Miss Helana and Mr. Sigmund,
Miss Nadya and I are off to the St. Elmo. Follow as you are able, or postpone your duel until tomorrow. after today's little adventure, I can understand a little fatigue.

Yours in friendship,

Jaisen S. Dreyfuss

Then, he felt Nadya's cool, familar hand on his shoulder, and suddenly they were on the Engineering deck of the St. Elmo, which was noticeably bare of cots or wounded, athough a slight miasma of ether and blood still hung in the air. "let me get that sword you gave me, mi comodoro," Nadya said, and disappeared into the cabin that she often shared with Arachne. Dreyfuss heard soft murmurs from inside that room, but stayed outside, and just far enough away for the words to be unintelligible; they deserved what privacy they could get. He also did his best to block out the the conversation 's echoes that were in Nadya's mind, and thus in his own as well.

Nadya emerged shortly with her sword, and they climbed to the Main Deck.

Nadya spoke up first. "Well, how do you want to do this?"
"Perhaps we should use this as a probing exercise," Dreyfuss said, a smirk playing around his lips. "launch an attack! Let's see if you can get through my guard."
Nadya seemed to demur, then suddenly lashed out at him with the sword. Dreyfuss easily blocked the attack.

"Come now, O Woman Of Fire," Dreyfuss taunted, but also praised at the same time, "surely you can do better than that!"

Then Nadya drew herself up, saluted, waited for Dreyfuss to return the salute, and then both of their blades were descending, picking up speed, slashing downwards, and then up, driving through the air between them, each going for the others eyes, faster, faster,  -- and then the two blades met in a shower of sparks and even a few white flames. And thus began a battle in earnest, Dreyfuss drawing Nadya out to test her capabilties, and Nadya doing the same to him, but also striving to prove that she was already accomplished with a sword, While Dreyfuss strove to show her that she still needed to be taught a few things, a thoughtful, rather mischievous, yet affectionate, smile on his lips the entire time; he was enjoying this!

And then both began to both enjoy the fight, and also get a bit frustrated at their apparently even match, and then each began to try and defeat the other, and thus the battle was joined anew, and began to gain in intensity, as crewfolk and guest wounded began to filter out on deck to watch....

"I can't tell, Jock," Mina Scofield commented to the chief engineer, "is it just the floodlights, or are the Commodore's eyes already showing flame?"
"'S 'ard tae tell, sometoimes, Mina; ol' Dreyf, e's always loved a good scrap."

"Capn," said private Smith, walking up after having climbed after the Rangers commander with Pvt. Wesson in tow, Should we go down an' tell Madame Arachne her Leftenant Nadya's sparrin' with the Commodore?"
Private Wesson chimed in, "I'd Think she'd want to know, ma'am."
"I'm well aware that she would, gentlemen, but as luck would have it, she's already here," Scofield said, as Madame glided gracefully out of the stern spiral stairwell, a look of what could have been either annoyance or oncern on her perfect features, accompanied by a curious sort of longing expression, as if
she yearned to grab a sword and wade in...

Meanwhile, the two were beginning to bring their unique capabilities into play within the duel; Dreyfuss' s wings had unfurled , and whenever Nadya woiuld try a displacement tactic, he would take wing, turn around and attack, whereupon Nadya would displace, reappear in another location, and attack from there -- whereupon Dreyfuss would use one or both wings as shield-and-sword. He had not yet limned his wings with whitefire, but it did not appear as if he actually needed to. They rang like steel whenever Nadya's sword clashed with them, and while the sword did occasionally cut the flesh of the wing spars themselves in the beginning, after a few passes Dreyfuss had figured out how to avoid the cuts.

Nadya and Dreyfuss both began laughing, a little at first, then uproariously, even getting a bit silly in the way that they threw fire and sent lightropes and lightning bolts and little tendrils around behind one another, each to "goose" the other in various places. Arachne began to look even more as if she wanted to join in, and several crewfolk were already taking fisticuff pokes at one another. "Jock! break out the practice cutlasses! AHA! HA! HA?! oh, you sneaky lil' world walker, you... take that--! huh?! Now, stop that! hahahaha..."

Comodoro, I'm going to get you yet! I--! EEK! (Nadya looked slightly amazed , and somewhat annoyed that such a silly exclamation could be elicited from her in a duel). "SNEAKY! you'd call me sneaky when you whip that rope around behind me and swat me there!" What do you mean, Where?" Yes, dammit, there! HAHAHAHahahaha ow! hey! take THAT!" no, YOU stop that, and I'll think about it! hahahahaaa...

Emilian and Nicolae watched from the sidelines, Emilian looking by turns outraged, and then jubilant, then angry, then scandalized, While Nico was just excited, and seemed to be rooting for both of the duellists. OHO!  he exclaimed, "did you see that, Dreyfuss has a sneaky side of his own! GIT 'IM NADY! WOOO HOOO..."

"Nico, how can you encourage this, she's little more than a child!"
"Ay, Em, how can you be such a stick-in-the-mud? she's obviously enjoying it and him both!"
"She is our little sister, Nico! We should put a stop to this!"
"I think if you try, Em, you may find yourself in the duel fighting both," Nico warned his brother. "They obviously feel one for the other, and from all I have seen, Dreyfuss loves her, and is a true gentleman; he would do nothing to 'sully' her, as you seem to fear he will do."
"Very well, Nico, if you say so, but if he hurts her..."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:39:59 pm by MWBailey » Logged
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1803 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:34 am »

Applause broke out from behind them and loud hoots from Helena.  She had changed in a non restrictive top and pants that looked like they were made of colorful Indian sari fabric.  Seeing her dressed in something outside of her normal rough and ready overalls was almost shocking.  Helena was electrically awake and could not wait for her turn.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1804 on: June 17, 2009, 09:22:29 pm »

Jock, MinaScofield, and Privates Smith and Wesson all disappeared for a few moments, and then reappeared, carrying between the four of them two longish wooden racks of cutlasses and smallswords; guests and crewfolk began to choose their weapons, pairing up and practicing movements. The Chief Engineer called them to attention then, and tol dthem that this was only a special preliminary session, and that a regularly-scheduled sparring session would in future take place three times per week, missions permitting. He and they then waited while Dreyfuss and Nadya's duel began to wind down.

Mi Corazon, much though I enjoy crossing swords with you, I think we are -- he broke off as his sword suddenly was twisted from his grasp. Very good, Nadya! Let me go an dget my -- Again, he broke off, as nadya's blade poked the waistcoat that covered his chest. Not enough to hurt him or even to really dent the fabric, but with a controlled firmness that forbade the proposed retrieval.

"Well, it would seem that you have won this round, Nadya," he said, and then flicked his hand beside himself, the sword of fire sprouting from his hand and which he then whirled around Nadya's blade, seeming to wrap the blade around her's, then twist-knock it from her grasp!

"Never assume, Mi Corazon. Not all have an extra sword, but some will."

Mina Scofield spoke up then. "I do not wish to intrude, Sir, and Miss, but it seems to me the duel ended in a draw. If it please the Commodore and the Leftenant, I believe MR. Sigmund and Miss Helena have a duel to fight; adn I herewith relinquish command of this vessel to you, Commodore."

"Thank you, captain. Leftenant Zarate, do you concur?"

Although Nadya still stung with the sudden reversal, she realized that the captian was right, and said "Aye. I concur."

Besides, she loved the Comodoro too much to stay angry for long. But you just wait til next time, dreyf, I'll get you then, she sent, as she smiled up at him.
Dreyfuss chuckled, and sent back, warmly, I look forward to being soundly thrashed  at your hands, then, Dear One.
Nadya was struck by a sudden thought. Can you teach me how to do the fire sword?
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1805 on: June 18, 2009, 03:56:26 am »

Helena was just beginning to understand how much she had missed swordplay.  Something about this journey was bringing out the pirate in her and Helena was enjoying herself very much.  "Don't hold back just because you like me." She said falling in to an easy stance.
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1806 on: June 18, 2009, 04:21:24 am »

"Go easy on you? I wouldn't dream of it." Sigmund smirked, going into a tense, low stance. His movements reminded her of Emma's descriptions of the cold ones, feral and wild, though they seemed to posess a glint of humanity. His movements were quick thrusts and wild slashes, accompanied by claws and kicks. The style was entirely different from the style used at the battle for O'Landry academy. The young man fought with two halves, his human and his cold one halves seemed to take complete controll only when he was immersed in the heat of battle.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1807 on: June 18, 2009, 04:39:58 am »

He pushed fast and relentless and she rode out his attacks like a wave on the sea shrinking and swelling as needed.  Jock was rather shocked to see her bend back further and further almost to where it looked like she would topple and then snapping forward using more momentum the he thought she had.  There was a small cut on her arm that stung like the dickens but she was grinning as she pushed back parring his thrust and knocking him off balance.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1808 on: June 18, 2009, 05:07:26 am »

"Cor, she's loik rosie!" Jock exclaimed, you ever seen any body bend over''n strike back loik tha'?! Our lads n' lasses'd benefit from that move alone! d' you think she'd teach 't tae our folk?" Jock's English took on more and more of a burr-and-brogue the more excited he became; Mina thought it just adorable, and0 looked at him with a sigh.

Privates Smith and Wesson were already going at it, thier own whitefire abilities, meager compared to those of Dreyfuss and Nadya thoiugh they might have been, became offensive and defensive assets. a billow of fire here, a dart of energy there, a relatively-weak shield this way or that, which nonetheless caused a telling blow to sheer off harmlessly... they were nowhere near as accomplished, but they were learning. Esmeralda had squared off against Corporal Heliotropeia, whose talent was not as great as Esme's, but was nonetheless well-honed by years on the streets of Havana, and later on board the privateer that had brought her to Galveston. Their duel mirrored that of Dreyfuss and Nadya, except in terms of the degree of power used...

Far down below, in their room in the Young Ladies' Dormitory, Lotta, Rebecca and Mary sat up, listening to the sounds of what they thought must be some kind of tournament on the St. Elmo. Craning their necks out of the window, trying to see more than just the lights and shadow streaming out away from the slot between envelope and ship portion that was the main deck of the ship that floated in her moorings above treetop height, they suddenly realized that theirs were not the only heads protruding from a window. Almost every room on this side of the building had sprouted the heads of students, all with wonderingly inquisitive, curious, and even mischievous looks on their faces.

A certain kind of noise broke out from the direction of the Young Gentlemen's dormitory; the sound of boys pretending to fight duels...
Dr. Hastings
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

listen first, then learn to speak

« Reply #1809 on: June 18, 2009, 05:20:50 am »

After struggling with the sheets for a good 5 minutes, the doctor got himself free. Saying to himself "After that display, I hardly deserve my title." Sighing, he walks out of the door, and into a hallway he doesn't remember. There are sounds of a someone talking pretty close. Slinking up to another door, He hears a man telling a bed time story. Before knocking, the doctor sat down, on the floor, and thought about what had just happened. Sloppily throwing together what little memory he had, he must be on the ship of the people he helped. He decided not to disturb the person or people about to sleep. And wandered away searching for some way out.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:40:57 pm by Dr. Hastings » Logged

Learn to listen to the world around you first, you will find the words you need from living.
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1810 on: June 18, 2009, 05:21:33 am »

"Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a woman with a blade." Sigmund proclaimed with an assured smirk, parring and blocking every thrust she brought towards him. A swing of her blade cut away a lock of his hair, causing considerable stinging and trickles of blackish red blood to trickle down his cheek and across his ear.
"Now injuries are slightly less appealing."
He wiped the blood from his cheek, replying in kind to her strike with a swing of his blade across her cheek, leaving a hairline nick.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 05:25:16 am by Nigel Wetherby » Logged
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1811 on: June 18, 2009, 05:48:01 am »

'It this bandaging up and doctoring later that are the fun parts.  Especially if you get wounded in interesting places." Helena smirked as she tucked her shoulder and rolled through his attack.  She gave him a little tap on the behind with the flat side of her blade laughing bold as brass.
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1812 on: June 18, 2009, 03:03:02 pm »

Sigmund let out an alarmed "EEP" as he felt the cool metal slap against his rump. His moves suddenly became just a bit more inprecise, hindeed she had found his achilles heel. However, he had a few tricks of his own. Using his own blade, he sliced open his own shirt, revealing his muscular, pale chest. He hoped his form would prove enough of a distraction, due to the fact that he was now glistening with prespiration.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1813 on: June 18, 2009, 03:15:10 pm »

"You shouldn't do that. It just makes me want to pounce on you."  She charged forward getting closer and closer until she was able to push his arm out of the way and plant a kiss on his lips.  "I did warn you."
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1814 on: June 18, 2009, 08:00:50 pm »

"Well, that's one way to do it," Dreyfuss said, in response to Sigmund's shirt-slicing ploy. "How would you like it if I did that, Mi Corazon? he asked, teasingly. Nadya just rolled her eyes, which made him laugh, for some reason. As if he would, she thought. I wonder what he would look like without a shirt, though, she mused, eyeing Dreyfuss from behind the curtain of her hair, and began to think of ways to make it disappear in their next sparring session.
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1815 on: June 18, 2009, 08:58:04 pm »

Madame Arachne observed the sparring session from a distance, she slowly walked to Nadya's side, sitting down beside her to observe the fight and observe her lover. Hyacinth wrapped her gracefully pale arm around her waist, scooting toward her.
"Oh my, it would appear young master Sigmund and miss Helena have found their own ways of flirting. How delicious."
Her wry, sensual tone had returned, a smile returning to her soft, red lips.
"Oh dear, I think I see tounge!" Hyacinth chuckled at the sight.
Sigmund's tentacles wrapped around her waist, lifting her ever so slowly off her feet, not in an act of combat, but an act of passion.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1816 on: June 18, 2009, 10:08:25 pm »

This was so very nice.  Much better than wining the tournament but a giggle from Arachne let her know they had an audience. "I think we should yield the floor to some other duelists. After all I think our challenge has been decided." She whispered the next part in his ear, grinning like mad. "But if you would like to continue this somewhere more privet I wouldn't object too much."
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1817 on: June 18, 2009, 10:39:56 pm »

Sigmund's cheeks went the odd shade of pinkish gray. Helena's proposition caused his sword to clatter onto the deck of the ship. He quickly followed her, snatching up his blade before following his love to a more private location.
Hyacinth chuckled knowingly, it seemed as if that this mighty airship had indeed become some sort of wonderful love boat.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1818 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:19 pm »

Dreyfuss frowned. Suddenly it seemed as though everyone on board but him had someone. oh, sure, he had Nadya, and supposedly Hyacinth, but suddenly it seemed to him that anyone with eyes could see that it was all just a rosy fantasy in his head. He was as alone as he had ever been; even his former fiancee had proven untrue...

Mariana... Why? How could you? All of that death and bloodshed, just because you hated me? For something I had no control over? You never loved me at all? I don't understand...

He saw how happy Nadya was with Hyacinth, and Mina with Jock, and hated to spoil their happiness with his lack, so he masked his thoughts, and used the old skill of "fading" taught to him by Granny Leveux, and silently slipped away into the shadows, retiring to his cabin without anyone even noticing his absence, and sat alone with his masked thoughts, reliving old, ancient moments of bliss.

Nadya noted his absence first, despite Hyacinth's attentions, sensing a sudden, melancholy difference in his thoughts. She really tried, hard, all the time to give him the privacy that he strove to give her, but ultimately gave in when she sensed almost a void opening up inside of him. It perturbed her, and made her wonder what had happened.

...Dreyfuss? Where are you? Where did you go?

It's alright, Nadya, I've not gone far. Enjoy your time with your lover. Cherish your happiness. Such things are rare.

Couldn't you share it with both of us, Comodoro?

I want to, Nadya, I really, truly do. The only problem is...I don't know how, and in any case, my current mood is much too stormy. I would only be a negative distraction, I fear.

"Hyacinth, love, would you be able to tolerate Dreyfuss? He hasn't said so, but I think he's remembering that -- that Mariana woman, and it's hurting him..."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:43:06 pm by MWBailey » Logged
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1819 on: June 19, 2009, 12:17:56 am »

The night was long but full of beauty and Helena was sad to see it go. They had fallen asleep under a tangled blanket on the roof of the bio labs watching the stars.  Sigmund was curled up half covered and looking far too sweet.  "Good morning." Helena said with a kiss.

Angel was dreaming, it was a very good one about being a bunny and having a tea party with all kinds of other animals. She woke up hungry and poked at Cain.  "Is it breakfast time yet?"  

Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1820 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:56 am »

"Dreyfuss is a wonderful man. I would have no problem with him." Madame Arachne declared with an approving smile. "He has fought and killed, but not without motive, and it is far too easy for a man to kill without reason. But to kill for the right thing is a fantastically brave thing in my opinion. And a man that brave does not deserve to feel alone. I have known you for years now, mister Dreyfuss and I must say I have no problem sharing miss Nadya with you. In fact, i find myself a bit envious of you selecting her to dote upon."

Cain was jarred awake by Angel, being snapped up from an odd dream about a rabbit hole and a disturbingly happy cat. He yawned widely, giving Angel a gentle kiss on her neck.
"I don't think anyone else is awake yet, Angel. The sun is still only just rising."

Sigmund woke up rather gently, stretching his m,uscles out like those of a cat, his tentacles curling and uncurling as he stretched his leg out much like a tired feline. His bare back was covered only slightly by the cloth of her blanket.
"Mmmh...g'morning miss Helena."
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1821 on: June 19, 2009, 01:15:45 am »

"Hyacinth..." Dreyfuss said, suddenly back on deck, beside them, once more, was touched to the soul, and it could be heard in his voice. "Nadya... If only I could say how much I love both of you... but words fail me." So he gathered and held both in an embrace that he hoped would convey what his voice could not. "Without you, I would truly be lost."

Great , Dreyf, you sound like a penny dreadful, he mocked himself.

Mi Comodoro, Mi Corazon, please shut up and hold us, alright?

Alright...  And he did...

The three awoke a few hours later in the Engineering-deck cabin, Dreyfuss having no memory after that wonderful, all-encompassing embrace, save for a sense of peace that he had not known in nearly thirty years, and of safety that he had missed since his early childhood.Nadya and Hyacinth lay on either side of him,apparently clothed, what he could see of them, anyway, as was he, their hands clased in his lap, and they propped up against him on either side. their heads on his shoulders.

How do they stay sitting up like that while sleeping? He wondered. Nadya snored briefly, slightly, and sweetly, while Hyacinth's breath whooshed in and out. It was an absolutely beautiful, idyllic scene, with the sun just beginning to shine in through the porthole. Dreyfuss let his head rest against the outer bulkhead behind them, and drifted off again... And then there came Scofield's damned bugler blowing reveille, shattering the idyll, but creating another, as all three groaned awake, saw each other, remembered, and leaned back again, smiling, only to be interrupted by some yahoo pounding on the cabin door.

"Wake up in there! Breakfast in twenty minutes, be there or be starving!"

"I wonder what'd happen if I put Alum in that bugler's mouthpiece," Dreyfuss wondered aloud...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:37:18 am by MWBailey » Logged
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1822 on: June 19, 2009, 06:28:56 am »

"But it will be breakfast time soon right?" Angel was not known for her ability to wait when it came to food.

Helena wrapped im in an embrace. "After last night I doubt we need such formalities.  I am half way tempted to Call you my Sigmund like Angel calls Cain sometimes."
Nigel Wetherby
Zeppelin Admiral

Knowledge eternal!

« Reply #1823 on: June 19, 2009, 07:41:53 am »

"I suppose we dont, but I was raised on titles and curtesy. I suppose I've let my military upbringing lead my life." A smooth, sleek tentacle wrapped around her like a muscular python. His cool soft flesh pressing against hers as he gave the cut he inflicted on her in the prior duel a lingering kiss, as if he were trying to heal the abrasion with the touch of his lips.

"Hopefully, whenever Helena wakes up.  I suppose we could do something until they wake up." Cain said casually, folding his legs. Silence drifted over the room for a moment, only to be interrupted by a flurry of Angel giggles. Cain began his assault, his fingers moving in blurs as he let loose an unstoppable assault of unrelenting tickles. Though Cain never questioned why it was that the makers created ticklish constructs.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #1824 on: June 19, 2009, 03:06:42 pm »

"I still can't believe I told you the banana story. Usually that is the one my mother pulls out to embarrass me in front of company.  I must have been drunk on you."  She yawned stretching to the sky.  "Lets go see what everyone else is up to."

Angel was a pile of wiggles as Cain tickled her until she ran out of giggles.  "I hear something moving around."  She said listening hard. 
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: