The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
September 18, 2019, 11:59:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Tennessee  (Read 1502 times)
mrlyhendrx
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: January 10, 2009, 08:11:39 pm »

Any mad scientists or clubs in middle Tennessee? By middle I mean the real middle; Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro.
lectra77
Swab

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:35 pm »

This is all I know of.....

http://www.geekchicgirls.com/188/dystopian-agregation-raffle/

*Lectra

Lord_Hrothbert
Deck Hand

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 08:28:44 pm »

I living in murfreesboro, however if there are any in my area I have yet to find them. However the is a couple in another post that are moving to murfreesboro some time soon, perhaps we could arrange a meeting?

A crafty young lady named Alice
Developed a steam-driven phallus.
As she lacked a stout boiler,
It quite failed to roil her,
And was promptly dismantled with malice. ~ von Klank
ClockworkRogue
Deck Hand

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 11:53:58 pm »

I am in Murfreesboro as well. I would love to meet with any one or any groups in the area, if I can locate them.

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."
— H.P. Lovecraft
Miles (a sailor)Martin
Zeppelin Admiral

Just a head full of random thoughts

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:36:30 pm »

any of you going to chattacon ? in Chattanooga the 21-23rd at the chattanoga choo choo hotel, got to love it  it is a converted train depot with a passenger train in the hotel. Grin

Who you calling old, Sonny boy? Just because my birth certificate is on birch bark there isn't any reason to be calling names.
machinist for hire/ mechanic at large
Warning : minstrel with a five string banjo
lilibat
Rogue Ætherlord

gamer geek goth girl

lilibat
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:32:59 pm »

On February 13th, Helblinki Sextet is performing at the Rutledge! You guys should go, I most likely will.

ANYWAY... I am now back in Nashville where I am from, I was living in the SF Bay area for many years till it got too expensive.  

There is a yearly event that is not strictly SP but VERY SP friendly put on by Salvation who are the monthly goth/industrial club folk. If you like goth & industrial the monthly club is currently at the Rutledge which has a big ass gear on the floor.  You can get more info on the night, and the event once they schedule it for 2011, here.

We are not going to make it to Chattacon this year, but probably will next year. We moved cross country in October from a big house to a tiny apartment & don't have access to most of our stuff which is still in storage. We are hoping to sell the CA house soon so we can get a new place, get our workshop set up again & be able to go to events & such. Right now things kind of suck as we are stuck in an uncomfortable limbo.

Erland Calwallader
Snr. Officer

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 06:27:57 am »

I will be making it to Chattacon this year. I have a strong feeling Steampunk is going to rule. Arcattack is preforming and I will have my finest ready for some pictures on the Chattanooga Choo Choo. All aboard!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: