The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 03:35:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight for the Skies [OOC thread]  (Read 7933 times)
Plan_B
Officer
United States United States

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 07:59:04 am »

My word, it appears that the thread is alive after all! Delightful!

Now, I might need to ask, was the introduction of the HMS Incorruptible kinda out of the blue, there?

I daresay, is that the bastard offspring of a fishing reel and a difference engine?
Kylen Phylar
Officer

Zeppelins aren't the only Airships, ye know.

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 10:06:12 pm »

Neh. I was hovering above a large air battle when I came in

I am IM and PM Friendly! I like friends! Contact me!
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 11:25:28 pm »

Oh, okay! My character seems to be making a slipup, I think he just started one.
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 05:22:13 pm »

To the Gentleman who just destroyed the Incorruptible without provacation:

I'm sure you had your reasons, but introducing yourself with the sudden destruction of my ship was fairly uncalled for. Any kind of permission to do so should have been asked OOC in my opinion, for that ship meant a good deal to me. I'll make it work, but just know that it was fairly rude to do so without even giving me a chance to defend.

With respect - Damien Price

Edit - To clarify my complain, I'm simply not sure what is and is not permitted within the game. That is all.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:27:20 pm by Plan_B » Logged
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 08:39:52 pm »

eve Graymane
appearance slate gray eyes complimenting her veil of black hair
background
sister to the dread pirate Adrian Graymane and once captain of the violet dawn currently she resides on the greymaiden as communications officer after the latest bridge crew purge done by her brother .she has witnessed the sudden destruction of a british ship much to her horror and displeasure

Mad you say. Why do you judge me as mad i just wanna conquer the world what's wrong with that
Gentleman-Adventurer
Snr. Officer
Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Freelance Hero, and Beau Sabreur.

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2010, 07:21:44 pm »

Speaking as someone to whom that has happened, the destruction of one's ship is a bloody huge thing to happen. Having another player appear from nowhere and waxing your ship is, simply, NOT DONE. If this were to continue, then nobody would be in possession of a ship. RPs are not about 'winning', they are about telling a story. A story in which you can kill with one hit is not fun for anyone else.

Sorry to butt in, but it's just forum etiquette.

"What do we do? You're asking me 'what do we do'? We do what we always do....We CHARGE, by thunder!" Captain Haephestus Burnside, of the "Reckless Abandon", shortly before a boarding action.

"You rampallian! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe!" Henry IV, Act II Scene I, WS.
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 07:58:53 pm »

My view as well. And while I understand the end, the means was not done appropriately. Still, though, I can make this work.
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 05:13:29 am »

i do apologise the charcter was to be on the end steps of madness on top of the fact that i only wanted to destroy the bridge the fact is that you took my vagueness of my post due to a short lapse of some writers block as to the destruction of the bridge. i do not ask that we compensate over this instead we forge on through i have already done so by creating a new main character in which she will find adrian and succeed him in the captaining of the greymaiden. again i deeply apologize i was rather new i know this will never undo the damage and the negative rap i got in this community
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 05:59:40 am »

No, no. It's all right. It was a misunderstanding, is all. Hey, in this way, you've effectively fixed my own writers block for a story I'm working on, so I should be thanking you. I understand the confusion in being new, and I forgive you. However, just as a rule of thumb, you should ask the owner of the ship first before engaging in an attack like that.

Best wishes and cake,
Damien Price
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 12:34:10 am »

your welcome hopefully with this we can star the rp again
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 02:58:22 am »

Indeed.
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2010, 04:52:18 am »

plan shall you begin the thread once again
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2010, 07:03:24 pm »

I can't, not without the other player in this particular instance. Besides, this isn't my thread. I suppose I could try, if everyone is alright with that?
Sir Nikolas Vendigroth
Captain Spice
Immortal
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 02:11:44 pm »

I can't, not without the other player in this particular instance. Besides, this isn't my thread. I suppose I could try, if everyone is alright with that?

D'you mean me?

Quote from: elShoggotho
HE WRESTLES BEARS, HE DRINKS HIS ALE, HE LOVES HIS AUTUNITE! ON WEDNESDAYS HE GOES SHOPPING, THIS SONG IS UTTER SHI-

PM me about adding a thread to the OT archive!

_|¯¯|_
r[]_[]
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 05:24:18 am »

yes mr. tesla could you be kind to use your thread-resurrectotron  please it would be most appreciated and i will promise to be on my best behavior.
Plan_B
Officer

BadCompanyMatt
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 03:44:46 am »

D'you mean me?

Ah, indeed Sir! I thought you'd fallen from the deck of your ship, never to be seen again! Good to know you're still on board, though!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: