The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 20, 2017, 11:56:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archived:The 100  (Read 2102 times)
Andy_W
« on: March 20, 2007, 01:37:42 am »

We are The 100.

We are born of nobles, kings and queens in waiting
Cast out into the waistelands, banished from our lands
At one with the sand and the stars 

We seek our heritage, our kingdoms
Lost empires and glory to be regained
We will return to our thrones once more

We find house in those who would seek solutions
Poisoned knife and loaded chamber ever ready
Poisoned chalice for those who recind on word

We are The 100

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:33:10 pm by Dohickey » Logged
Andy_W
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:50:18 pm »

I have been researching The 100 and it seems they are mercenaries for hire. Loyal to their employer they will carry  out any task asked of them without question, unless it would harm another of The 100. They are nomadic traveling in no more than groups of five, some reside in cities, others in the wilderness, some can even be found as hermits. I am told to gain service of one or more of The 100 a note may be placed in a dead letter box with the conditions of their employment. If they find your offer worthy they will make contact.   
Ottens
Snr. Officer
Netherlands Netherlands

Gatekeeper

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 02:20:41 pm »

COMMUNIQUE FROM THE OBSCURE TO "THE 100"

Dear Sirs,

On behalf of the OBSCURE, I, Ottens, Elder of the OBSCURE, hereby request conference with a representative of your Organization.  I am currently on board the airship Peril, docked at The Free Port City of Salvage, and shall be looking forward to either your reply or appearance.

Yours Faithfully,

Ottens, Elder of the OBSCURE
Andy_W
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 01:13:28 am »

I have located a cave south of The Free Port of Salvage by around 20 miles. Inside I discovered the remains of a small fire. On the wall were several markings, some depicting airships others of what seemed like Kraken. The markings seemed recent and made of soot from the fire. In the dirt an outline of a dove had been made, the mark of The 100!

Note to self: My investigation is slow and my funds low, I need an assistant and money if I am to continue.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: