The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 17, 2017, 01:36:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Aethercast Episode Two: The Martian Telescope" Is ready for downloading  (Read 971 times)
Dr Veleck Madlove
Snr. Officer
United States United States

Professor of Steam Theory

« on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:50 pm »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to let you know that our second Aethercast, the first in a five part series, is now ready for release. The Martian Telescope, written by Bayne MacGregor, narrated by Doctor Veleck Madlove, and musical scoring and effects done by Churchwarden.  To listen visit www.madloveandco.com.

Dr. Veleck Madlove

Churchwarden
Officer

Right then, shall we?

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:17 pm »

I thought some of you might get a kick out of knowing a few trivia bits on this one.

• The sound effects are all live organic samples excluding the laser beam, the train station is in London.
  • The score itself is comprised of individual cello notes recorded one at a time and then arranged by me.
  • The train effects were individually pieced together to formulate the train ride itself, small variances display this, and subtle stereo effects also give the illusion of movement.
  • There are four different languages used in the news clips in the outro.
sparrowlight
Officer

First Officer aboard the good Airship Aurelia

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:42:21 am »

I look forward to hearing it! 

Just an idea -- it would be nice if y'all set up a podcast feed so the people can subscribe in iTunes or another music player.  Maybe that's already in the works, but I wanted to put in a request just in case.

Thanks!

I shall defy his fury.
[Mme. de Stael]
Luella Dobson
Snr. Officer

The Chicago Steampixie

misshistory
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:10:29 am »

YES! ANOTHER ONE!  Grin

I'm a Jazzpunk.

General for the Study and Ultimate Disregard for the Laws of Universe through Strange and Ultimately Unfathomable Means
Dr Veleck Madlove
Snr. Officer

Professor of Steam Theory

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 11:44:24 pm »

I look forward to hearing it! 

Just an idea -- it would be nice if y'all set up a podcast feed so the people can subscribe in iTunes or another music player.  Maybe that's already in the works, but I wanted to put in a request just in case.

Thanks!

Working on the getting listed on iTunes.  I will let you know when we are listed.

YES! ANOTHER ONE!  Grin

Glad you are enjoying the fruits of our labor.

Dr. V Madlove
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: