The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 17, 2017, 07:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Free Port City of Salvage  (Read 24374 times)
Col. Adrianna Hazard
Officer
Canada Canada

A Most Improper Victorian Lady

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2007, 02:13:49 pm »

The Perennial Fortune sailed easily towards the docking area of Salvage and returned to its spot at pier number four. The gangway was lowered and Henry dashed out to secure the dirigible to the dock. Adrianna walked over to the side of the ship, examined the noisy, crowded streets of Salvage, and descended the gangway.

First thing first, I shall go see Mr. Fawkes to finish the business of imports, thought the colonel as she strode quickly through the hordes of people towards the dock Lazaras had been at when last she saw his ship. Once I've been been paid, then I can invest in a new weapon. It was quite unfortunate that the old one finally broke down. Perhaps I can see Mr. Granville about one of his tesla coil weapons...

Having reached the appropriate pier, Adrianna attempted to remember which anchor Julian's ship had been docked at.
CapnHarlock
Zeppelin Overlord
United States United States

« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2007, 06:23:21 am »

**incoming wireless communication*

"I say, old man, HMA Gyrfalcon requests permission to dock.."

Jeremiah Cornelius Harlock
At Your Service

"It's so hard to know if you're bound for a fall,
But better to have tripped than never danced at all."
"Dancing Under The Rose" - The Albion Band.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: