The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 11, 2017, 10:35:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Centennial exposition described and illustrated" -1876  (Read 1019 times)
Anaesthesius
Officer
United States United States

« on: November 18, 2007, 02:42:54 am »

(Apologies if this has been posted before; I looked and didn't find it.)
Centennial exposition described and illustrated, being a concise and graphic description of this grand enterprise commemorative of the first centennary of American independence.  By J.S. Ingram.

The whole 770-page high-quality scanned book is available as a 32MB (392-page) PDF!!  Full of gems as seen in the archives of BibliOdyssey.  I was going to post in the Old-Timey Picture thread but then I found the download.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:15:52 am by Anaesthesius » Logged

"...by all means, let's plant poles all across the country, festoon the ------ with wires to hurry the sorry word, and blinker our judgments and motive...  Ain't the state of things cloudy enough?  Don't we face enough ------ imponderables?" - Al Swearingen on information technology, Deadwood 2x13
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: