The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 13, 2017, 01:04:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only Use The Autocorrect Buttons Thread (Mobile Only)  (Read 126 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: November 19, 2017, 09:28:10 pm »

Je suis pas encore en vacances et toi t’as rien compris tu me manques ma vie et que j’ai envie que ça va être dur pour moi mais tu veux que j’ai un problème avec moi tu me manques trop mais il faut pas te parler de moi tu sais pas si c’est toi tu veux pas que j’ai envie que j’ai un problème avec moi et que tu me dis tu veux pas que j’ai un petit problème de toi tu veux pas que j’ai un petit problème de moi
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:59:33 pm by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:04:11 pm »

Where'd I put that French Dictionary (I know it's Quebecois, but I don't have that kind of dictionary. Apparently I also lack a French one)...

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:29:01 pm »

Don’t try, its gibberish. The goal of this thread is to make paragraphs using only the middle autocorrect button. A nice exercise in absurdism who would have worked if the thread title had made his job.

Ok take 2, i will try to make a example in english this time:
 I am not really a fan but this game has been the the a été un petit problème avec les autres personnes que j’ai ri je suis en train d’écrire je sais que tu es un problème de toi et tu veux que tu veux me voir tu veux pas me voir et que je suis là tu me dis ça va être compliqué pour toi je te fais un petit problème je suis en train ..... and apparently you can only go so far before the auttocorrect began to speak eclusively in your own language.

Let’s see what happen when you can use all three button:
I am a feeling and pretty blessed today and my mother and my heart are so happy that she is...well that work better but its less fun when you have to be PURPOSEFULLY nonsensical.

PS: If you don’t own a mobile ( pocket computer) , you may not know what i talking about. This thread
game work only on mobile.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:37:39 pm by chicar » Logged
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:29:05 pm »

Middle button only:

Are you available now if you want to make a big deal but I don't think I can make it to the office and I will be there at the farm and I will be there at the farm and I will be there at the farm and I will…

By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5838 km from Reading
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

learn from history, or be doomed to repeat it

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 03:09:16 am »

My dear Von Corax ....

it appears that you really like the farm...

my favorite single autocorrects have been "McDonkadonk" and "fuckweasel"

yhs
prof marvel

Your Humble Servant
~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of
Professor Marvel's Traveling Apothecary and Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods, and Picture Postcards
Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions and Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
Sir Henry
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Poking the i's and drinking the t's

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 08:20:25 am »

I have a couple of friends with whom I play 'Left right centre' whenever we text. After a brief message we then take it to the word limit using the predictive buttons.
There have been some ridiculously funny ones over the years.
Sadly they get more predictable over time as your phone learns your normal vocabulary, but still occasionally throws up some absudist gems.

Cry "Have at!" and let's lick the togs of Waugh!
Arsed not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for tea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: