The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 21, 2017, 11:11:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you for being there.  (Read 83 times)
Lazaras
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Have Wierd; Will Travel.

« on: November 09, 2017, 05:36:18 pm »

I haven't been very active here in a long time. Fact of the matter is i haven't felt like i've had much to contribute to the convrosation as my personal situation hasn't really changed, or given me opprotunity to do the neat things I keep seeing others doing. However that is unimportant in the grand scale.

This place still exists, and still has people posting the wierd things they make or do or want to share. Given how un-permenent things seem to be, the fact here is still a thing makes me smile.

Cheapie Theatre
Want something to read? Got ten minutes to kill? Here you go!
Prof Marvel
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

learn from history, or be doomed to repeat it

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 10:01:50 pm »

I haven't been very active here in a long time. Fact of the matter is i haven't felt like i've had much to contribute to the convrosation as my personal situation hasn't really changed, or given me opprotunity to do the neat things I keep seeing others doing. However that is unimportant in the grand scale.

This place still exists, and still has people posting the wierd things they make or do or want to share. Given how un-permenent things seem to be, the fact here is still a thing makes me smile.

My Dear Lazaras -
It is our mutual pleasure to be here for each other! If nothing else, your comments, thoughts, and Gedunken Experiments and/or Virtual Projects are more than enough!

I myself am currently tip-tapping away on my wife's iPad ( damn you autocorrect! ) because my beloved trusty thrice-damned win10 laptop broke and is in pieces undergoing reconstructive restoration fransteinian work ....

Oh, and offtopic I highly recommend to everyone the movie "Snowden" which eloquently articulates almost everything I have been beating the drum about for the last two decades....

Yes prof
( damn you autocorrect, fuchweasel! ) marvel

Your Humble Servant
~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of
Professor Marvel's Traveling Apothecary and Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods, and Picture Postcards
Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions and Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: