The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 21, 2017, 06:32:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Austin, TX, Nov. 5] Steampunk Shindig at J. Lorraine Ghost Town  (Read 66 times)
J. Wilhelm
╬ Admiral und Luftschiffengel ╬
Board Moderator
Immortal
United States United States

Sentisne fortunatum punkus? Veni. Diem meum comple

« on: October 26, 2017, 10:35:58 pm »

I just found out from our local Facebook groups that there will be a gathering including salacious live dance shows, combat croquet, a raffle, a costume contest, and sundry vendors. The shindig will take place at a quaint location known as the "J. Lorraine Ghost Town" in the satellite city of Manor, just outside of Austin, Texas, this Sunday November 5. Doors open at noon, and the event will extend past 7pm with a live Rock concert. Admission is free.

https://m.facebook.com/events/988045474634142

The venue features a delapidated ghost town straight from a western movie set and they offer food and libations as required.

http://www.ghosttownaustin.com/

So I'm just relaying the message in case any people in the Houston /Dallas /Austin /San Antonio "megaplex area" are interested in the event. I'm interested in attending, but I'd like to find if there are any other Steampunk quasi locals who would be interested before making a decision (since I had not planned for it, it's rather an impromptu situation). I would however probably enter the costume contest as I have a full costume ready).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 11:00:50 pm by J. Wilhelm » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: