The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 20, 2017, 10:21:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruin: My First Steampunk Novel. Nearly Finished  (Read 164 times)
Xbwalker
Deck Hand
United States United States

« on: August 24, 2017, 09:32:53 pm »

Some of you may recall, I popped in here around February to ask for some test readers for my book (which was only a few chapters long at that point.) Well, I am a few chapters from finishing now. So far, almost all my feedback has been positive.

I consider this novel "steampunk lite" as it mixes fantasy, scifi, and post apocalyptic with my favorite part of steampunk - airships. One thing I was very determined to do was fill it with artwork. I'm sure you will all agree that steampunk is a wonderfully visual art. That being said, I've commissioned multiple artists who are churning out works for the story as I speak. If you love steampunk literature and art, please feel free to check my story out. It's nearing completion and the more feedback I get, the better Smiley

Read it Here - https://royalroadl.com/fiction/13608/ruin
annevpreussen
Gunner
United States United States

Captain Annemarie of the Eagle's Arrow Airship

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 04:26:56 pm »

Congratulations! It's a big accomplishment to finish a novel, and you must be very happy that all your hard work, strange Google searches, and hours typing until your wrists ache (is writer's wrist a medical condition?) got you to this point. Looking forward to reading!

I wear goggles so you can't see when I'm staring at you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: