The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 20, 2017, 06:40:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Mail  (Read 349 times)
Cmdr. Storm
Officer
United States United States

« on: August 06, 2017, 04:45:24 am »

Hey Folks, i Recently Decided to make myself an Indoor Mailbox, Question:What would Work for Building a steampunk Mailbox? i plan to have it Mounted to Stand with a Shelf for Parcels. What could i Use to make Steampunk Mailbox? Please Respond when able.
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:50:54 pm »

Red VR Pillar box, complete with coat of arms. Some of them are still surviving in England.
Otto Von Pifka
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

goggles? they're here somewhere.....

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 01:56:58 am »

get one of those infinity mirrors and mount it to something like a port hole frame on a back board to the stand. post a "bill" under it reading that the incoming trans dimensional mail exits at a high rate of speed and it is therefore suggested to stand to the side to minimize decapitations.
it should also advise the use of asbestos envelopes for outgoing mail. you could also add that staring directly into the trans dimensional wave guide can induce permanent insanity, and therefore only suggested for distant relatives, salesmen, and in-laws.

some liberal amounts of char around the backboard would lend credence to the whole affair. the rest of the contraption is superfluous and of no concern to me, my work here is done.

please hurry with the construction so I can bill you trans dimensionally for services rendered  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: