The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 24, 2017, 02:43:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk Event in a 200 year old fully operating STEAM engine House - Wiltshire  (Read 248 times)
croftonman
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: July 24, 2017, 08:24:47 pm »

Hello.
I've been tasked with planning a Steampunk event INSIDE a fully operating Steam museum.   Lots of steam, polished brass, and real moving parts as the 200 year old engine will be operating during the event.  You can get up close and see it, touch it, smell it, and feel it.

A chance to dress up and really be part of the steam experience.

The event is planned for summer 2018 in the middle of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside.   I'm looking for people to help organise it ...  Help .... :-)   Any volunteers?

Maybe Brass Googles wants to attend?

Message me if you want to be part of it.... Ta
Rockula
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Nothing beats a good hat.

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 11:16:34 am »

Sounds good.

However, when planning dates, do remember that The Asylum in Lincoln happens every year over the August Bank Holiday and it is very well attended festival.
 There are also other Steampunk events all over the country, of varying sizes, nearly every weekend.

I only mention this as you may want to careful about setting a date to avoid conflicts that would reduce the attendance for your event.  Wink

The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: