The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 22, 2017, 02:48:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The army of Toy Soldiers Marches on  (Read 379 times)
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Netherlands Netherlands

the dragon's called Salmacis

« on: June 30, 2017, 12:20:50 pm »

After i joined the army of toy soldiers a few months ago i have used to forum search to see if you folks would be familiar with toy soldiers unite, formerly doctor steels toy soldiers, and found that there is indeed some posts about the army.
In all these posts, however, the toy soldiers are still linked with the doctor and i think it might be lesser known that the toy soldiers continued to exist even as their leader dissappeared.
As many toy soldiers, including myself, are steampunks i thought some of you might be familiar with the toy soldiers or even part of the army yourself. Or maybe you have been in the past.

Anyway, i just wanted to make a post about this wonderful group of people i became a part of. Any other soldiers out here on brassgoggles?

-toy scout nessie

"Crazy pseudo-scot living in a fantasy world"
Siliconous Skumins
Server Monk
Governor
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:45:40 pm »

There was quite a few Toy Soldiers here on BG, though most dwindled after the good Doctor up and quit, those that hung about after (myself included) seem to have mostly been lurkers. Unfortunately there was a lot of "behind-the-scenes", and NOT-so-behind-the-scenes fighting among those who remained and  wanted to lead the group in different ways + other drama that I won't go into. This effectively killed off a lot of the old timers and those who felt the group direction was no longer applicable to their tastes.

I've heard it's better now, and I still get the odd e-mail update, but I have no interest in the group now - saw too much, heard too much, lost interest (was no longer "fun").  Undecided
Pity, really.

[Server Prayer]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: