The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 13, 2017, 12:17:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casshern  (Read 1326 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: March 09, 2007, 11:30:37 pm »

Anyone see my favorite movie of all time ?

For the many who probably this very obscure movie : the story tells the adventure of a  dead soldier who be relive by his father for fighting a horde of superhuman.

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Copper Sulphate
Zeppelin Captain
Denmark Denmark

Teslarian Electrosteam Contraptor

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 11:42:47 pm »

Yes, I've seen it, though it has been a while. At the time I had to agree with a review I had recently read: The movie is almost too much of a good thing to assimilate all of it at once. There is visual overload almost constantly, so a certain numbness sets in at some point. I would also have liked a few quiet moments, without the constant background music.

But who cares for what a ride it is! Gorgeous steampunk machinery, outrageous battles (armies and duels), huge explosions and a story with a twist. What more can you ask for?  Grin

C.S.

How many tracks was it the train spanned? Six?!  Smiley

July 19th, 02009: Lab project delayed. Local home 'improvement' stores have apparently stopped carrying any kind of quality DIY materials... Huh
July 15th, 02009: Much progress was made today on clearing out my future laboratory, yet there is a ways to go still.
OHebel Wring
Snr. Officer
The world is only 80 days away.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 12:41:39 am »

animated or live action?

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes. “
-Sherlock Holmes
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 01:22:59 am »

Both!!!!! theres all the beauty of the thing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: