The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 16, 2017, 12:13:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a magic wand  (Read 500 times)
polyphemus
Zeppelin Captain

« on: May 05, 2017, 01:41:59 am »

For touch screens, kindles, nooks and computer screens. Made from a stylus which was too short, too light, and completely lacking in whimsy.

Polphemus Pomfret
"Don't be silly. He wouldn't write,"Aaarrgghhh!"
"Perhaps he was dictating."
Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 06:50:09 am »

Gotta have whimsy!
I find the stylus tips a bit frustrating because they are generally too wide - the narrowest I have found is 6mm.
polyphemus
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:01:42 am »

I won't use this for much, but I had some stuff lying on my desk and one thing led to another. The coil of wire is functional as it needed skin contact for the conductivity. Or something. In other words, magic.
Peter Brassbeard
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 03:19:30 am »

Gotta have whimsy!
I find the stylus tips a bit frustrating because they are generally too wide - the narrowest I have found is 6mm.
Make the stylus tip too small and it wont work with the current generation of touch screen.  Otherwise it would be nifty to have a stylus that looked like a fountain pen.
Caledonian
Zeppelin Admiral
Netherlands Netherlands

the dragon's called Salmacis

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 11:28:51 pm »

Gotta have whimsy!
Make the stylus tip too small and it wont work with the current generation of touch screen.  Otherwise it would be nifty to have a stylus that looked like a fountain pen.

That would be amazing.
But the one shown above is quite nice as well

"Crazy pseudo-scot living in a fantasy world"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: