The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 20, 2017, 04:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: {Detroit, Michigan} Motor City Steam Con 2017 July 14-16  (Read 215 times)
ValancyJane
Snr. Officer
United States United States

Gravatar

« on: May 04, 2017, 04:19:54 pm »

I didn't see anything posted about it, but Motor City Steam Con is now celebrating its second year.  I attended last year was very impressed, it was a very nice convention.  They have moved hotels and are now in Romulus which is right outside Detroit.  The hotel is also very close to Detroit Metro Airport for folks coming from out of state.  Tickets and rooms are still available as of me posting this.

http://www.motorcitysteamcon.com/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:37:27 pm by von Corax » Logged

"Steampunk makes me feel like we can rewind the future, take tech in new directions, and wear better clothes." Scott Westerfeld via Twitter.
"Steampunk is...a fish...with a cog on its head"
annevpreussen
Gunner
United States United States

Captain Annemarie of the Eagle's Arrow Airship

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 03:37:14 am »

Oh my goodness! That's not too far from me!

I'd looked up steampunk cons in the area before and happened upon this one, but all the websites I found were from at least three years ago. I had no idea that this was still going! Looks like it's time to gather up some friends and buy some more Rub 'n Buff  Grin Grin Grin

I wear goggles so you can't see when I'm staring at you.
RJBowman
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 02:36:28 pm »

I've been to Detroit events as a vendor, but did not find much of a market for the items that I stock. I will probably drop by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: