The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 21, 2017, 04:23:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belik Boom - Toccata: Let Me Tell You A Tale Of Dread  (Read 230 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:53:23 pm »

You need to know two things about me. First i have been affraid of the dark since my childhood and is unable to sleep without some sort of nightlight. This days, i use the Bell Fibre's Aquarium tv channel for this purpose. Secondly, i also very uneasy with silence at night and love to put music when i sleep. Since give or take last fall, i take the habit to consacrate each nights to a different genre or artist. Last night theme was tribal trance. During the first half of the night i was on the impression than i was suffering of insomnia althought i was constantly feeling i was albout to enter slumberland. Around midnight i told myself ''that does it, i gonna take a sleep pill'' . But when i opened my eyes i saw the face of a black haired teen girl with yellow eyes and a cheshire smiles projected into the wall of my room, of which i was in the deep impression she was here to get me. And when i turned my head toward my tv, it was snowy with the contour of the head and torso of the teenaged banshee as if she enter here Ring-style.

And that damn music piece was playing on my ipod:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DzR3pOlLnk
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DzR3pOlLnk

I rushed to my room light then i spend a couple of very long second at the door before realising than not only i fell asleep, but i dreamed than i was playing a computer game where the punishment for failure was the visit of the afforementioned female spectre. Dream followed by a night terror where i recieved said punishment AT THE SAME TIME THAN ELECTRONIC REMIX OF BACH'S TOCATTA WAS PLAYING ON MY IPHONE. *Sight* Why do i have such weird music tastes. :'(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 11:44:18 pm by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: