The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 15, 2017, 08:59:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Steampunk RPG ebooks/pdfs on offer  (Read 418 times)
Wandering Scholar
Snr. Officer
Wales Wales

...but you can call me Matt

« on: September 30, 2016, 07:02:08 pm »

Wow it's been a while since I've posted. Thought it might be worth letting people here know about this since I just stumbled across it.

There are currently three collections of steampunk-themed RPG digital books available over at https://bundleofholding.com/presents/SteamPowered, which is a similar site to humblebundle if you're familiar with that.

There's a general 'Steam-powered' collection, a Victoriana system collection and one for Iron Kingdoms (based in the world of the Warmachine/Hordes tabletop games).
The Iron Kingdoms one is set to end this Monday 3rd Oct, whereas the other two are running until Monday 10th Oct.

Could be worth a look if you're after some material for pen and paper or play-by-post gaming  Smiley

"The more I learn about the laws of science the more I want to break them."

Mwa-Hah-Hah-HA! Yes, I am a Mad Scientist! Call us Sparky, Mad boys, heck call us that Bugger who lives up on the Hill, but what ever you call us We have the power of SCIENCE! Sure sometimes we hit the occasional hitch in our plans (like a mob of villagers with pitchforks) but do we let that stop us? Of course not! There is SCIENCE! to be done and there will always be SCIENCE! to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: