The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 18, 2017, 01:58:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vinyl Disc For Modern Artists  (Read 383 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: August 28, 2016, 10:28:16 pm »

I recently discovered than contrary as what i thought, vinyl disc was not dead and modern artists (including such mainstream celebrity as Selena Gomez or Kanye West)  can be find  on it.  Mind you, i made this discovery while visiting a very hipstery boutique so we can easily make supositions about who to thanks about this.

A Online Shop As Proof:
http://www.musiconvinyl.com/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 10:30:00 pm by chicar » Logged

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Atterton
Time Traveler

Only The Shadow knows

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 10:39:13 pm »

Vinyl is doing very well actually. Around here I believe the sales have been going up substantially compared to 10 years ago.

Resurrectionist and freelance surgeon.
Prof Thadeus Q. Wychlock
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

What Watt ?!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 11:18:49 am »

Vinyl is doing very well actually. Around here I believe the sales have been going up substantially compared to 10 years ago.

Indeed !!
In fact you've got me thinking ....... !!
The old record player would seem to be a prime candidate for a steampunk modification or three Smiley

"In a world whose only quarrel with instant gratification is that it takes too long, we are practitioners of a dying art: patience."
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 10:41:27 pm »

Give it a few years and they'll be making them out of shellac again.

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: