The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 21, 2017, 11:12:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brief History of Tanks! (PART 1)  (Read 502 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: August 01, 2016, 05:05:42 pm »

Brought To You By Knowledge Hub:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQ23i-Xfec

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
morozow
Zeppelin Captain
Russian Federation Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 04:08:21 pm »

I'll be a little boring.

Of course the Tsar tank Lebedenko, he commands respect. And it is very picturesque.

But still. If we consider the development of tanks. The first Pro tank, it's "Vezdekhod" Porohovschikova.

At the beginning of the war, in August 1914, the master of Russo-Baltic machine-building plant in Riga Porokhovshchikov appealed to the Supreme command of the Russian army with the proposal of the original project of high-speed military tracked vehicles for off-road use. Then he appealed to a Special Committee for strengthening the fleet, promising to create all-terrain armored vehicle on tracks.

It did not however progress further than a pre-production model, due to problems in the design.

The original blueprints, and possible photographs have been lost to history, perhaps due to the Revolution of 1917. After Russian newspapers published news about the first British Tanks in World War I, Porokhovschikov argued that the Vezdekhod was the rightful first tank. After the Revolution, Soviet propaganda promoted the idea that Vezdekhod was the first tank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vezdekhod

And so, a real Soviet tank, began with the copying of captured tanks Renault.

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: