The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 18, 2017, 10:58:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: models required for The Big Draw in Wigan  (Read 1144 times)
Vix
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: July 15, 2016, 01:44:41 pm »

is anyone available in full regalia to act as a sketch model for our Big Draw event in October?
Probably Sat 1st Oct, possibly Sun 2nd instead
In Wigan at the Trencherfield Mill site
We can arrange a time to suit you, but preferably between the hours of 10am-4pm
The theme of The Big Draw this year is STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, maths) but we are dying to add steampunk to that  Grin
Inflatable Friend
Zeppelin Admiral
Italy Italy

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 05:58:35 pm »

I'm too far away to be of use, but I hope you succeed in getting some fine Steampunk folk to model for you!

The Big Draw is a worthy event and if I could help I would.
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 05:03:35 pm »

is anyone available in full regalia to act as a sketch model for our Big Draw event in October?
Probably Sat 1st Oct, possibly Sun 2nd instead
In Wigan at the Trencherfield Mill site
We can arrange a time to suit you, but preferably between the hours of 10am-4pm
The theme of The Big Draw this year is STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, maths) but we are dying to add steampunk to that  Grin

At the moment I and my husband are free that weekend and  I'll ask a couple of friends if they'd like to come along too.  It's still quite a long way off but put any more details on here as you get them and hopefully we'll be able to help.

You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »

By the way, I see on their website that Sunday 2nd October is one the days they actually get the machinery working. 
Vix
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 08:01:40 pm »

Hi, that's brilliant thankyou! The only slight problem is that we have now had to move our Big Draw event to the end of Oct due to work being undertaken in Trencherfield Mill. The new dates are Tue 25th, Wed 26th, and Thu 27th Oct which incidentally is half term so we are hoping to attract a lot of families to The Big Draw. Are any of those midweek dates suitable? Bit of a pain for working folk I know........  Undecided
Cora Courcelle
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 10:31:00 pm »

More difficult, but we may be able to arrange something for an afternoon.  I'll see what I can do.  Watch this space .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: