The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2017, 02:00:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Entomologica Automata  (Read 478 times)
husbandofemily
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: June 22, 2016, 12:16:49 am »

Good evening Ladies and Gents.
It seems that Lord Harley Crudgington doesn't just chase after Sky Whales; he's also an entomologist of the steam automaton variety. In fact, he wrote the book!
Here's a view of his study:

*Edit* there were two almost identical versions here previously, with a request for opinions, but there was so little in it I've got rid of one.
I'm quite getting a taste for these 3D renders - I wonder what Mr Crudgington will get up to next?  Wink
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:12:51 am by husbandofemily » Logged
steiconi
Gunner
United States Minor Outlying Islands United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 12:51:40 am »

Very lovely!

I much preferred the first picture.  The second one wasn't nearly as much of a surprise. 

OK, they look nearly identical, the second one just seems a tiny bit less crisp, the highlight darker.  I can't see any smoke.  Maybe it's me...
Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 01:51:37 am »

Lovely creature.
husbandofemily
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:28:49 am »

Very lovely!

I much preferred the first picture.  The second one wasn't nearly as much of a surprise. 

OK, they look nearly identical, the second one just seems a tiny bit less crisp, the highlight darker.  I can't see any smoke.  Maybe it's me...

Cheesy it's very subtle; In fact now I look in my phone I can barely see it myself. When I pushed it darker though, it didn't look right on my computer.

And thanks guys  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: