The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 24, 2017, 12:10:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A BIG heart felt thank you...  (Read 875 times)
Mjr_C_Amity
Deck Hand
England England

« on: May 31, 2016, 08:13:55 am »

To the gentlemen and ladies, from the West Midlands crew who turned up on Sunday to lend an air of respectability to the Steampunk party of a very special lady and her lovely family.

It mean't a lot to me that a group of people would go out of their way for complete strangers, I know it mean't a lot to Mandy and Adam also as they both commented on it on the day.

Mandy (the birthday girl) and Adam (my service user).

Mandy and Adam with all the guys that could make it.

Tea Dueling: My daughters are now hooked, Mr Fallowfield you have a lot to answer for (Thanks Simon)

There was indeed cake.

As you can see not everyone got into the spirit of the thing however enough did that with the added presence of you guys it made it a day for them to remember.
Augustus Longeye
Daedric Prince of Biscuits
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 08:15:02 pm »

That is a beautiful cake..... Shocked
~Longeye~

Quote from: Sir Nikolas
I say you, chaps down there! Piss off, see? Haa ha! Love, Space Longeye <3
Ranger Reid
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

https://rangerreid.wordpress.com/

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:51 pm »

Nice to see you my friend.   

wes hāl  and well met.

Reid

Aubreay Fallowfield
Snr. Officer

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 05:42:35 pm »

The pleasure was all ours.  Many thanks for inviting us

Tis' bona to vada your dolly old eke.
Marigold Bucket
Swab

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 12:46:05 am »

Hi, I'm the Birthday girl Smiley
My husband, Adam Bucket and I (Marigold Bucket- Mandy IRL) we appreciated all the wonderful guests from the Steampunk community who came to my party and added flair and fun... many thanks for coming.

We just got back from Asylum in Lincoln where we were blown away by the wonderful folks we met, fun activities and great Steampunk fashion and gizmos. Wow.

We loved being referred to as Mr. & Mrs. Bucket.  Adam's wheelchair got a lot of positive comments and he enjoyed the friendly appreciation.  It gave us a boost before Adam's next round of chemotherapy starting tomorrow.

Say hello if we met you at Lincoln :0

We are keen to meet up with any local Steampunk groups in our area (West Mids).
Marigold and Adam Bucket
Miranda.T
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 02:52:44 pm »

Hi, I'm the Birthday girl Smiley
My husband, Adam Bucket and I (Marigold Bucket- Mandy IRL) we appreciated all the wonderful guests from the Steampunk community who came to my party and added flair and fun... many thanks for coming.

We just got back from Asylum in Lincoln where we were blown away by the wonderful folks we met, fun activities and great Steampunk fashion and gizmos. Wow.

We loved being referred to as Mr. & Mrs. Bucket.  Adam's wheelchair got a lot of positive comments and he enjoyed the friendly appreciation.  It gave us a boost before Adam's next round of chemotherapy starting tomorrow.

Say hello if we met you at Lincoln :0

We are keen to meet up with any local Steampunk groups in our area (West Mids).
Marigold and Adam Bucket

Sounds like you had a fine time at the Asylum! Any pictures? (Hint, hint  Wink ) No doubt there will be a local event in the not too distant future - just keep an eye on the Birmingham, Worcester & West Midlands thread.

Yours,
Miranda.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: