The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 21, 2017, 09:24:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I seek beta readers!  (Read 532 times)
qui est in literis
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Who Art In Letters

quiestinliteris
« on: April 20, 2016, 12:03:13 am »

First off: She who was once "Mad Miss Holmes" is now "qui est in literis," in line with her broader online presence. (She also speaks in third person.)

Second: That novel she was working on has taken a definite direction, been written, and needs feedback!

It's a Holmesian pastiche to be released in about 10 installments of 15-20k words apiece. Part one is ready to be torn to shreds.

Everyone has heard of Sherlock Holmes. Fewer know of Mycroft, the older brother. A very, very few scholars have speculated about a third Holmes boy, Sherrinford. But Morrigan Holmes was lost to history, and that was exactly the way she wanted it.

Now her memoirs have been discovered, shedding light on a different side of the Holmes family - a side steeped in bad blood, resentment, and long-kept secrets.

In this first installment of the first serialized adventure of Morrigan Holmes, a household is shattered, a girl flees into the cold, and something dark stalks the gaslit streets of London.

If you're interested in shredding Part 1, shoot me an email address and preferred file format, here or at mrgraham@quiestinliteris.com.

"She knew where she stood, when she stood among books." -The Medium

Qui Est In Literis
The Angry Villagers: Cryptoexterminology Supply
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

The werewolf Airship Captain.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 06:50:10 pm »

I wondered who this French person is that stalks my blog.

I suffer from a random misfiring synapse and a bad case of wolfen the turns me into a seven-foot-tall werewolf or a seven-foot great wolf!
https://dragon-rehoming-centre.myshopify.com/
http://purbry.wordpress.com
qui est in literis
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Who Art In Letters

quiestinliteris
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 03:27:55 am »

Oh, who knows? Just some creeper, I imagine!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: