The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 20, 2017, 11:37:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Glass Scientists  (Read 453 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:40:06 pm »

Sypnosis Quoted From The Website:
''The city of London is not the best place to be a mad scientist. Thirty years after the death of the infamous Dr. Frankenstein, its citizens have gotten awfully good at killing creatures, destroying laboratories, and generally wrecking anything new or strange-looking. Soon, every scientist within city limits will find themselves behind bars, unless someone can turn their luck around, and fast.

This someone, it turns out, is a respected gentleman, an illustrious socialite– who also happens to be a scientist himself. He believes that rogue science can survive– and thrive!– as he has,  if only they could improve their reputation in the public eye– and he plans to give them one hell of an image makeover. Together with his Society for Arcane Science, he can end the reign of fear and superstition that has held London captive for decades so long as no one discovers his one little secret, a secret that could ruin him and unravel the lives of everyone he knows.

This man’s name is Dr. Henry Jekyll.''

My Personal Opinion: Is basicly Girl Genius: The Manga and i love it for that.

The Comic (put in the beggining for convenience):
http://www.theglassscientists.com/?comic=chapter-i

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 08:12:25 pm »

Interesting find. I'll put it in the queue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: