The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 23, 2017, 02:49:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How come there's no "New Members Introductions" section?  (Read 632 times)
Dr.B.Goodall
Gunner
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Be Good All! ;)

« on: March 20, 2016, 11:02:34 pm »

Just thought I'd ask why you guys 'n' gals don't have an "Introductions" / "New members" section on your forum, as its a great way to get new members to introduce themselves, and existing members to greet and help newcomers with any queries they may have (or direct the newbies to the appropriate section of the forum to post their creations / discoveries / questions to).  This has worked well in other forums I have run / helped to run in the past. Wink

"People call me a "Doctor", but only for my skills.  I know nothing of healing the flesh.  Metal, steam, and what I discover in the wastelands are the tools and techniques for my creations in the new world." - Dr.B.Goodall, Wasteland Explorer
Madasasteamfish
A clanger waiting to be dropped......
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord

09madasafish
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:09:52 pm »

*ahem* I'll just leave this here....

http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,44329.0.html

I made a note in my diary on the way over here. Simply says; "Bugger!"

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."
Dr.B.Goodall
Gunner

Be Good All! ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 08:32:27 pm »

Sorry, I didn't see that one whilst hunting around the forum ... must have skipped past it Roll Eyes

Thanks for the link Madasasteamfish  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: