The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 18, 2017, 01:56:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings, all!  (Read 503 times)
Redman
Swab

United States United States

« on: January 27, 2016, 01:54:05 am »

I'm new to this, but, I find myself drawn into this whole world. Right now, I have an Early Chevy van, that I want to do the interior in a steampunk theme. Any suggestions about where I can go to get pics for ideas? Thanks, and I'm looking forward to many interesting and informative interactions here!

Maets
Immortal

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 02:37:54 am »

Welcome to BG and steampunk.

Lots of images on this site for room conversions, no van conversions come to mind, but there may be.

I would say first what is the theme.  To me the inside of a submarine or an airship would be the most appropriate.  Just think about what would be in a sub or dirigible and away you go. 

Most importantly is to share your creations here and probably in the Tactile section of BG.

Steampunk Away
Zeppelin Captain

Long Live The Icarus!

https://twitter.com/Steam
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:52:56 am »

There was a cthulu inspired trailer build, along with a kit car steampunk, for lack of a better word, thing.

Welcome aboard Steampunk Away! We are a small custom order shop, creating jewelry, props, costumes, drawings, and models. Email us at steampunkaway@gmail.com to have us create your special order on commission! Have a mechanical day!
Redman
Swab

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 08:20:29 am »

The current theme of the van is "War of the Worlds", but, as envisioned by H.G.Well, instead of the newer stuff.

Cmdr. Storm
Officer

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 11:17:41 am »

Have You seen the Movie "War of The Worlds:Goliath"? it's a Steampunk version of War of The Wolrds, and May Give You some Ideas for Your Van Project. You can See a Trailer on youtube for it. hope this Helps.
Hez
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

aka Miss Primrose C Leigh

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 03:11:33 am »

Propeller!
Definitely a propeller on the back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: