The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 21, 2017, 09:21:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Steampunk Mystery and detective novels  (Read 516 times)
Damnd of Hell
Gunner
United States United States

« on: November 17, 2015, 05:00:25 am »

Well, I've finished my teleplay, and have it up on several sites for sale.  Now, I need some recreation and in need of reading material in the categories  of Steampunk Mystery and detective novels.  I've completed PN Elrod's the Hanged Man.  and looking for something like that, so, any suggestions???

Your Hell, is my paradise.
pakled
Zeppelin Captain

Minions Local 305, at your thervice!

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 04:21:39 am »

there's a few out there. Every other novel with Sherlock Holmes seems to be a good bet. Stay tuned, entries after this one should have some actual hits.
pakled
Zeppelin Captain

Minions Local 305, at your thervice!

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 06:10:17 pm »

I stand corrected...there's a thread further back listing hundreds of steampunk books, GCCC has made quite an effort to catalog them. Likely there's plenty there for perusal
pattyloof
Swab

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 11:12:19 pm »

Greetings!

Since this is my first post I'll just say hello. I have just published a steampunk noir novel which you may message me to learn more about if you like.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: