The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 23, 2017, 02:52:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to do a 1x1 with.  (Read 458 times)
DikkeVetteVlinder
Gunner
Netherlands Netherlands

« on: November 06, 2015, 09:24:48 am »

So, I've been inactive for a long time here, but now that I'm back I would like to give the RP section here a shot and get some steampunky rp going. I would join a group rp, but I simply don't have the time for it without stalling the plot for everyone, so I'd prefer a 1x1 with someone who is okay with the fact that just can't post multiple times a day.
Few things about me and roleplaying;
I have a few plot-ideas, most of which involve fantasy and/or horror-elements because I am very much a sucker for those. I can do multiple characters, but I think I'll put my limit at three. More can always be added and I don't mind it if not all of the characters are in the spotlight all of the time. Also don't have problems with character deaths. Hell, that can even spice things up a bit. Raising the stakes and all that.
As for postlength, that kind of depends on what I get back. I'm okay with posts being a lot shorter during conversational scenes or action scenes.

Aside from the obvious, being steampunk and the aforementioned fantasy and horror, elements I love to incorporate in my rp's are action, adventure, dystopian stuff and apocalyptic things. Some of it can get pretty cliche, I admit that, but I can't help it, just love it. :')
Not too big into romance. Don't mind it if there's chemistry between the characters, but things like matching the characters up beforehand, really murders my inspiration at a spectacular pace :')
I'm not sure what the stance on this forum on sexual stuff is, but I'm not comfortable writing that sort of thing, so that's a no go for me.

I think that about covers it. If anyone is interested in giving this a shot, please let me know, either in this topic or through a pm. In the spoiler below will be an example of my writing style, so you can see if it appeals to you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: