The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2017, 12:23:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonne-Rammstein: Dark Steampunk Snow White And The Seven Dwarf  (Read 529 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: September 26, 2015, 01:47:53 am »

A Grim Fairy Tales Of Slavery And Opression:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Atterton
Time Traveler

Only The Shadow knows

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:05:28 am »

Not everything you like has to be steampunk Chicar. It's okay to like other things.

Resurrectionist and freelance surgeon.
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:17:05 am »

Huh Shocked

Can you have a second look ? because i think you miss something.

Unless heavy industrial mining gear ( and gold-snorting, but tongue in cheek anachronism usually don't count) existed during Brother Grimm time, thoses are definitely prominently  enought steampunk elements for the video short time.

Steampunk don't have to be a firework of anachronism, it just need a huge prominence of it. In some case, a single can suffice and this video have definitely a lot for his short time.

I can't be the only one to which it is obviously steampunk. Is not like the U2 incident where i was sheepishly following a syllogistic logic, this is how WE always recognised steampunk, how steampunk have always been recognised for as long i can remember, and if i fall on a another syllogism, then we enter the dreaded realm of "what is steampunk ?".

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:56:02 am by chicar » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: